[IC1.7.1]Bug with terraformers[miner bug]

• Firstly, if you don't understand text goto 15:40 in this video.

terraforms seem to just fix the ground.. this means the mushroom terraformer plants mushrooms, makes them superbig, turns the top of mushrooms into mycelium, and can occasionally make bigger mushrooms on the top of that.

fixes:
    I suggest block blasklists for terraformers so they aren't doomed to repeat this,

You could also make it so players can blacklist blocks themselves, and turn certian blacklisted items on and off for certain terraformers, via a GUI!

Eh whatever floats your boat, i like the first option.

20kb for a signature? who has pictures that small??

• Stacked huge mushrooms were Al's idea and are staying.

But at that point they're not mushrooms anymore. They're just Dirt and Mycelium with a few, random mushroom blocks.

Don't get me wrong. Stacked Mushrooms are amazing. If they were still mushrooms.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• They become completely mycellium though, stack mushrooms are nice.. its the fact that they turn into a complete mycelium mess..

• Complain to notch.
    His mushrooms dont grow on Mushroom blocks, only on dirt, grass and mycelium.

Or jeb that is, as Notch seems to almost completely dropped minecraft. I new he would as soon as he releases the full minecraft.

And alblaka, your post above mine is the 1,999! Make the 2000 count!

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Complain to notch.

Couldn't you make a pseudo-mushroom that can be placed on large mushrooms and that grow like the normal ones?

I'd give up an item and/or a block ID for that. Just to make it look nice.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Set grass
    Grow shroom
    Set grass block back
    problems?

alter shroomgen function
    dowhatever you want
    problems?

add forgehook for blockcanstay (15 lines of code)
    problems?

Currently shroom terramorfer is grief tool for area corruption, thx god it's hightech and cannot be crafter in 5 minutes like nuke.

• Complain to notch.

Can we have a "type 2 terraformor blueprint"? its would be like an upgrade to the current "type 1 blueprint" - and it would allow you almost complete custmization of a blueprint, of course the price would be a bit higher:

• you could select to generate or not to generate vegetation
    • you could select if you want vegetation on vegetation
    • you could select weather you want tall grass or no tall grass
    • weather you want small shrooms or no small shrooms
    • weather it should generate terraform deeper then just the top level(costs more power then normal option)

and i've been meaing to suggest a new machine.. i am getting tired of it raining in my tundra. A weather control box that acted similar to terraform in that in only controls a specific area - except it controls weather and constantly sucks electricity.