[Suggestion] To make Ultra-Low-Voltage-Generators less laggy

• Wind Generators, at max height, and max output, right now, have a .075% chance to break during a Thunder Storm.

I'd assume it would have a higher chance the higher you go.

Also, on the wiki note (example time). They just added Solar Helmets and Static Boots to the recipes and they don't even have pages yet, so... Wiki is not 100%.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• No negative results? Now, people get shocked, newbs get confused and we coders have to add AT LEAST 2 lines to the Solar Panels :O

i'd say let the newbs get shocked and confused, couldn;t be any worse for them then the occassional cactus agro.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• for this experiment i recommend Flight of the Valkyrie :D

if any thing the new build height means we can make denser more compact wind farms.

(*starts on blue prints to make this!*)
    http://www.google.com/imgres?u…t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=59&ty=32

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• if any thing the new build height means we can make denser more compact wind farms.

yeah that's basically what i was thinking.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• heck you could hide them inside and no one would know if it wasn't for the noise

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• heck you could hide them inside and no one would know if it wasn't for the noise

almost everyone on my server plays with their sound off because when you walk up on like 50-100 machines making sounds it's almost enough to crash a client and you only get about 2-3 FPS. if you turn your sounds off then it fixes this problem.

• Do you have a 6-EU-Packet creating Generator to smelt Tin? At least the wiki tries to be right. :)

that would be a pretty good way to test it :p

or slap a wind turbine way up in the air and spam the hell out of it with the EU Detector and see it it fries if it gets above 5