[IC2 1.109] SeedManager v3.0.2 - Taking the hassle out of agriculture.

• Happens to the sign too.I know how I caused the problem. I used covert jaguar's track relayer to switch some normal rail to high speed. When I unload the chunk and come back the sign has lost its text and orientation, the rails have reverted to their original track before I had changed them to High Speed and your machine and the accelerator are oriented wrong. So it seems its loading the chunk from a "cache" and not the actual save files. When I come back to the improper chunk and save then reload it fixes everything. I'll talk to CJ about it.

edit: so it seems like its a forge bug...

• I was looking on the thread but I did not see it posted. Did a regular copy of seed manager for 1.2.5/ ic2 1.97 ever get posted? Trying to look at it on tekkit and it keeps crashing on me with the 1.2.4 version and the one xackerz made

• Any ETA on an update of this to 1.4.6? Love this mod and can't update to 1.4.6 without it.

I understand the sentiment. Though I feel like for the functionality of the analysis machine, it should either have multiple input and output slots, process the seed completely in one pass (even if made even slower), or both. You can't really see any information past the "seed type" stage until final processing anyway, and running back to my workstation to swap out seeds ends up being more tedious than swapping out and recharging batteries, which can at least be stockpiled. Admittedly, exchanging seeds probably isn't as big a deal for anyone with automation mods, but when you have to do it all by hand, it matters.

Either way, my solution to the "update situation" has been to take a break from agriculture, so I'll just be cheating in a replacement machine with NEI after the update. ;)

In the real world things are very different. You just need to look around you. Nobody wants to die that way. People die of disease and accident. Death comes suddenly and there is no notion of good or bad. It leaves, not a dramatic feeling but great emptiness. When you lose someone you loved very much you feel this big empty space and think, 'If I had known this was coming I would have done things differently.' —Yoshinori Kitase

• multiple input and output slots, process the seed completely in one pass

You mean like what happens when you give it a redstone signal (automatically scans seeds to their maximum scan level) and put it next to a seed library (automatically scans seeds from the library)? ^^

I'll look at a 1.4.6 update in a moment, since I've got a dev environment already set up.

Later edit: and by "look at", I meant "do" -- I'm attaching SeedManager 3.0.3, built for IC2 1.112. I'll prod Funnyman into updating the OP later.

• The seed analyzer is behaving a little strangely. On the first pass, it takes quite a while to scan the bag, and the time doesn't seem to change with overclockers. However, if you add an overclocker, or take out an overclocker, the pass finishes instantly.

Edit: Also, if you click on the output slot before the seed bag is done scanning, it'll take a lot longer to scan.
    Edit 2: You can't shift-click from the top-left slot in your inventory

• Very good addon,FunnyMan359 still update it and upload and also very usefull to make automatic analyse system! Great addon! :thumbup:

• Sadly, SeedManager isn't going to see much in the way of updates for a bit longer, because my laptop needs replacement. It BSOD's if I try to start Minecraft or anything else with 3D graphics. I could write code all I like, but I'd need Narc to test for me, and his time is less open than it used to be. We'll definitely get out a version for MC1.5, once that's possible, but actual progress is probably going to be nonexistent.

If anyone wants to help, give me your GitHub username and I'll add you to the project. Or, if you'd rather, you could always take the license at its word and go make your own fork. I'd strongly appreciate it if you keep your additions under the same license, but MIT licensing doesn't require that.

• Sadly, SeedManager isn't going to see much in the way of updates for a bit longer, because my laptop needs replacement. It BSOD's if I try to start Minecraft or anything else with 3D graphics. I could write code all I like, but I'd need Narc to test for me, and his time is less open than it used to be. We'll definitely get out a version for MC1.5, once that's possible, but actual progress is probably going to be nonexistent.

If anyone wants to help, give me your GitHub username and I'll add you to the project. Or, if you'd rather, you could always take the license at its word and go make your own fork. I'd strongly appreciate it if you keep your additions under the same license, but MIT licensing doesn't require that.

Well... I can try updating it if you add my username to the repository. It's the same one as on here.