To the Wiki authors: Possible wrong values ?

• Hello,

I have no idea about creating wiki entries so I post this here.
    Possibly I found some wrong values for some machines.
    I´m still using 1.64.

Glass Fibre Cable
    According to wiki it handles up to 512eu/t. But it looks like it can handle any kind of eu/t.
    I tried with 14k without a problem.

MFSU:
    According to wiki can take up to 512 eu/t. Same here The input seems to accept anything far
    beyond 512. The output of course only allows 512.

Matter Gen:
    Again the same. Looks like it can take any amount of eu/t.you won´t believe how fast
    it is when connected to 14k eu :). One UU Matter every few seconds even without scrap. It didn´t
    explode like described in the wiki.

• You seem to make the classic mistake of determining the difference between packet size and total eu. The machines can take up to a certain packet size, however, what you are measuring is the total eu amount going thru the cable.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• There is only one way i know to get packets bigger than 512eu/t, and thats going with a high efficiency configuration of nuclear reactor.

Its the only thing that justify using that property of the Iron cable.

And no, 3 MFSU connected to the same line its 512eu/t x 3, not 1536eu/t. There is a big difference between the two.

• (note for those who actually made CASUC reactors which exceed EV with 1.81's ability to pipe/tube in to chambers: no cable supports that, you need an HV transformer attached directly to the reactor :S)