[Question] about upcoming update (not asking about date!)

• I was wandering how the new skylimit in 1.2 will affect the behaviour of windmills :Wind Mill: ?
    Will you leave the maximum power level at the cloud level? Is there any sort of change in their behaviour?

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

• isn't better to relate them to no obstruction in a 10 cell radius, the high, and with a random face of bigger esposition (many area have only wind in 2 direction stronger the other)?

• too bad tin cables doesnt have a similar behaviour like Scaffold, where you left/right click a scaffold with a scaffold it would place a scaffold on top. Same with Tin cables and the Wind Generator.

• I think the wind mill height requirement should stay the same the only people who would go up that high are the creative types and they would benefit from being able to hide their gens out of sight(some thing that is more and more possible the higher up you go). what i want to know is how is the build height going to effect crop air quality and jetpacks?

EDIT:hmmm combine scafolds and tin cables to make a new windmill tower block? conducts EU like tin and is easy to build up like a scaffolds even has built in ladder :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I'm thinking that there should be a "sweet spot" altitude, where being IN SPACE hasn't got any air circulation, in the cloud area there would be heavy wind currents.

*moved to suggestion forum*

• first this is the support forum not the suggestion forum and while there is some wiggle room your pretty close to the line (i'll let alblaka decide if you have crossed it)

also alblaka likes to keep things simple and has already killed the idea of using btw style animations (or any animations really) so that is never going to happen and with out the animation there is no point to your death blocks either. if you want to kill stuff grab a nano saber you get better drops anyway(or set up tesla coils and exposed HV wire if you are lazy).

despite the raise in build height i don't think we are close to what can realistically be considered outerspace so i don't like the sweet spot idea either.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"