[BUG][1.2.3]Crash on startup with forge 1.4.0.57

• I'd install your mod and i had this error log.

I'd the same with redpower2 and buildcraft. :cursing:
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm italian.

• I ran into that same problem, but I went back to the forge site just now, and it seems within the last hour or two, the 'recommended' build has been bumped up to 1.4.1.59. Using this version seems to fix that issue.

I'm still splicing together the client, but the server started without crashing and loaded ic2 without errors.

--Edit-- I just realized you were talking about the client. I ran into that error on a server build... but unless a dev here says otherwise, I still don't see why you can't upgrade to .59.

--Edit Again-- Client build finished with same forge version -- seems to be working fine.

• it might be how your putting it all together, everyone on my server (6 people at the moment) had no problems getting their clients to work.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• it might be how your putting it all together, everyone on my server (6 people at the moment) had no problems getting their clients to work.

Could it be he's using the Server version by mistake?

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy