[Subject] combustible lemons

• there is an idea on the front page the i think deserves some consideration
    Name: combustible lemons

Description: it comes from a portal 2 reference by Cave Johnson(you can't get more HAYO! than Cave Johnson look at what he did with aperture science) the idea is to add a lemon crop with the following uses.

1.mix with ice and sugar to make a glass of lemonade which gives a speed boost in desert biomes
    2.mix with gunpowder to make a combustible lemon which when thrown explodes with the force equivalent to a ghast fireball and can set near by blocks on fire

creating the question "if life gives you lemons what will you do?"

Recipe: (to tired use you imaginations maybe i will add something later)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back!
    Get mad!
    I don't want your damn lemons!
    What am I supposed to do with these?
    Demand to see life's manager!
    Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!
    Do you know who I am?
    I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
    With the lemons!
    I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

• Al says he already has coffee in the works, it was either that or an energy drink.
    any who, this is industrial craft. Want something set on fire? use a fire charge, it's basically what you just described.

• Alblaka has coffee already finished.

he might have it done already, last i heard he deffinately said he was going to impliment it and Sky_Demon already provided him the Sprites, all he has to do is add the code. however; it seems kind of pointless to add any crops at the moment since the Cropnalyzer doesn;t even work in 1.81, it's bugged and cannot recieve a power source :( which sucks cause i was REALLY looking forward to it :(. but if alblaka laready has completed Coffee then.. HAYO!

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• if only as an april fools joke, this should be added

but Combustable Lemons would go great with my Pumpkin Bomb idea! then maybe we can make CFoam Eggs to throw.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• while i was sleeping alblaka posted in the comments on the front page that he was going to add combustible lemons :thumbup:

so all you realists with no sence of humor or fun are free now to collectively cry NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D:D:D:D:D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• while i was sleeping alblaka posted in the comments on the front page that he was going to add combustible lemons :thumbup:

so all you realists with no sence of humor or fun are free now to collectively cry NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D:D:D:D:D

they need a tiny creeper face on them :D

i approve this idea, but the creeper face looked alittle to goofy on a Sprite.

see? :p