[Suggestion] different modes for CF sprayer

• Idea - adding mods modes for CF sprayer, like the ones present in mining laser
    e.g. - one block sprayer mod, scaffold only sprayer mod, cable only sprayer mod, etc .
    justification - sometimes when you only need to coat one small cable(or fill-in a small hole) you have to waste a whole shot worth of foam(and it still may not cover the spots you want it to cover).
    since original sprayer is made of cobble and stick maybe make an electrical version of it that can support different mods?

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

• you mean modes right?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• why don't you just craft the individual CF block?

CF sucks up my redstone and my diamond ingredients so i'm going to get every block I can out of it.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• CF sucks up my redstone and my diamond ingredients so i'm going to get every block I can out of it.

incase some of you don't if you compress a CFoam and use the sprayer you can get 2 shots of 13-18 foam, so instead of placing 1 block you can spray 26-36 at the same price. his recommendation was that the "low power" mode would use like 1/16 of a shot instead of waisting and entire CFoam block.

and how is Cfoam sucking up your diamond ingredients? are you really worried that it's "sucking" up 1 diamond per like 5,000 blocks worth in CFoam sprayers? if that is the case then you need alot more practice with a sprayer and much better diamond mining methods. with a proper method of mining you should be able to find about 30 diamonds, and 5 stacks of coal (not including other minerals) per hour.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• as you know i am not a fan of deep mining and so i use coaldust and brickblocks to make industrial diamonds.

• as you know i am not a fan of deep mining and so i use coaldust and brickblocks to make industrial diamonds.

i'd highyl recommend you try mining methods with a Mining LAser set on Long-Range. there is a 0 chance of you falling into lava, since you already have a mining lazer set to Long-Range it will one shot everything but a zombie which you can let burn or shoot it again. and if you have iron armor or greater then you have no fear of dieing, it takes forever for something to kill you, and getting out is as easy as aiming your lazer at a 45 degree angle and wiggling back and forth by 1 block as you shoot, creating a nice little staircase to the surface. or shoot straight up 3 times and then move aside and wait for the lazers to hit the surface, then use the Block Elevator Method to climb out. it's nice and easy and for me yields an average of 30+ diamonds an hour, not to mention like 12 stacks or more of all the other minerals as well.

now! back to the OP: i also recently suggested about something similar on a thread. however mine was the idea of making the Strayer a CFoam Launcher, this would shoot a pellet instead of simply slapping it on the wall. this flying pellet would then do the same thing regular CFoam does now but up to a 40 block range. this way you could make a reallt tall wall or structure with significantly more ease and not constly get stuck, get crushed, or have to make all new scaffold to get up to the places you missed.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG