The Demonlord Chronicles - Discussion

• you are the best novelist i have met so far your demonlord chronicles so far are amazin g wish icould read your early german novels but sadly i failed miserabley at learning it and sorry for my bad english my best subject was science... but anyways your the almighty Alblaka you truley are the god to all of us keep up the good work.

sorry for my horrible english.

EDIT: just watched part 6 it was amazing and now I know the demon is half demon half angel thats really fascinating.

• I can't wait for part 7 im really anxious for it this novel really is amazing and i hope to see more in the future keep up the good work. :thumbup:

• oh well... wait... why hasnt anyone commented about the demon lord chronciles yet besides me & alblaka.COME ON PEOPLE!!!

edit: Hey you know what could be funny if this was adapted to an anime LOL.

• You're a really good author, except your grammar/spelling/etc is kinda bad. Do you mind if I re-post edited versions with proper grammar and spelling here?

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• This could be easily adapted to make a quite EPIC anime just the only thing they need do is edit some bits so the words that are not speech can be expressed without a narrator, a spell check, some expert artists, a intro/outro song, and the consent from Alblaka seriously this could become a world wide best ever novel if people watched a anime that was the inspiration for it. LOTS OF PEOPLE WATCH ANIME!!!

EDIT: I forgot voice actors, a network for the anime to be on and some other minor stuff.

• I think this would be the most difficult part. It's not like you'll find artist-growing trees, and I don't think I will find some creating any sort of high-quality anime without a horridly high honorar I couldn't possibly afford.
    But je, TDC as an anime... awesome idea.

http://seventhstyle.com/2012/0…ls-are-sexier-with-depth/ don't concentrate on the perverted stuff much even though its at the top of the page.

EDIT: when they make the anime you don't have to do any work just have to have your novel available in full with no mistakes.

• Bethesda is going to sue you because you used the term dragonborn.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Just found this nicely told story. How about a .rar in the first Post containing the whole story so far or atleast the full chapter ? It's somewhat annoying to share your story by telling friends to download 15 files.

Also on another subject:
    You ever thought of this as a game ? I am a huge fan of Games made with the RPG-Maker. Basically a TopDown 2d Rpg in the Style of early Final Fantasy or the Gameboy Pokemon games. This story just perfectly fits the "requierements" a story for a game of that type has. Also if one does not like the engine, there are some early-in development Java aproaches to such an engine. If you ever think of doing something like that with the story, or allowing to make a game with it, please give me or "the Rpg Maker Community" a call ;)

FarFar

• Official Post

I have cut all 15 parts of Chapter I into a single file and uploaded it as a zip. 79 pages, hell, appears I haven't been that lazy after all. That 'short novel' is already rivalling my released book... and that's Chapter 1 of 3.
    Get the combined file on the TDC thread.

In this regard, I would like to thank every ready of that story. Sure, ~30 downloads isn't much, but it's a much higher publicity then any of my stories achieved before :3

• I have cut all 15 parts of Chapter I into a single file and uploaded it as a zip. 79 pages, hell, appears I haven't been that lazy after all. That 'short novel' is already rivalling my released book... and that's Chapter 1 of 3.
    Get the combined file on the TDC thread.

In this regard, I would like to thank every ready of that story. Sure, ~30 downloads isn't much, but it's a much higher publicity then any of my stories achieved before :3

Allmighty Dragon Lord Modderator, we, all of the IC2 community love this, hope for more. :thumbup: