suggestion: all in one armor

• I get tired of changing between lapack quantum suit and jet pack depending on what I need. Why not jus make a all in one tool. The recipe could be something like this
    :Electronic Circuit: :RE Battery: :Electronic Circuit:
    :Energy Crystal: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Energy Crystal:
    :Electronic Circuit: :Electric Jetpack: :Electronic Circuit:

Key: :Electronic Circuit: = advanced circuit
    :RE Battery: = lapack

:Energy Crystal: = Lapatron crystal

• all i can think of when i read it is overpowered..

no, no matter what you say. no

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• yeah sorry but no. as much as it would be kind of nice to be able to use a quantum chest for a battery as well i'd get sick of having to recharge it so often or be taken by surprise when i just now drained and i get hit by a ghast knocking me into lava, or go nuts and rush into a Mob Grinder for EXP and take 5 creeper blasts to the face and die.

Using a jetpack with quantum boots gets annoying and would onlt cause frustration. so no.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Obviously, the superultrajetsuit-pack's companion would be the laserchaindrillsawtreetapwrench, the practical multi-tool for the everyman. Works in 61 different situations! over 30 operating modes! 5 payments of $49.99, mastercard not accepted.

The only result from combos like this is that you need a massive pool of energy to draw from, which turns you from OP creeper-slayer into man-child God.

I think that we actually need to get MORE specialized with the suits. Clothing isn't just for protection... We could have stealth suits to sneak up behind and assassinate creepers (think of the PvP!). OR we could have a mirror suit that was very weak to physical attack but deflected mining lasers (not very useful in SSP, I admit). Or how about a shape-changing disguise kit, that allowed you to disguise as a creeper and troll your friends playing as the deadliest creeper that ever lived (WTF how did he open my door?!?!! OH GOD HE HAS A LASER!!).

One that I've been dreaming about lately is the tesla suit. I got the inspiration from the power armor of Fallout, but it's not as OP. It would merely be a defense for close-ranged enemies, zapping and stunning them for a very short period once they got within a certain range. Being a weapon like the Nano Saber, it would take a huge amount of power while running, and with each shot would take even more power akin to the Tesla Coil. This would make you a high-value ranged target in fights though, being specialized.

The last one (I promise/hope) is the recon/parkour armor. The increased stealthiness offered by this suit not only nearly hides your name in SMP, but allows you to scale walls with futuristic sticky-gloves and stuff. Also the increased mobility would offer a greater base move speed and strafing speed than you could get with a quantum suit. It would not allow you to sprint anywhere near as fast though, not being made of futuristic iridium.

• I think that we actually need to get MORE specialized with the suits. Clothing isn't just for protection... We could have stealth suits to sneak up behind and assassinate creepers (think of the PvP!). OR we could have a mirror suit that was very weak to physical attack but deflected mining lasers (not very useful in SSP, I admit). Or how about a shape-changing disguise kit, that allowed you to disguise as a creeper and troll your friends playing as the deadliest creeper that ever lived (WTF how did he open my door?!?!! OH GOD HE HAS A LASER!!).

One that I've been dreaming about lately is the tesla suit. I got the inspiration from the power armor of Fallout, but it's not as OP. It would merely be a defense for close-ranged enemies, zapping and stunning them for a very short period once they got within a certain range. Being a weapon like the Nano Saber, it would take a huge amount of power while running, and with each shot would take even more power akin to the Tesla Coil. This would make you a high-value ranged target in fights though, being specialized.

The last one (I promise/hope) is the recon/parkour armor. The increased stealthiness offered by this suit not only nearly hides your name in SMP, but allows you to scale walls with futuristic sticky-gloves and stuff. Also the increased mobility would offer a greater base move speed and strafing speed than you could get with a quantum suit. It would not allow you to sprint anywhere near as fast though, not being made of futuristic iridium.

Assassinate creepers? the nano-saber already one shots them. in PVP just Crouch, it fades your nametage ALOT!. and with the quantum legs and boots you can bridge gaps between players REALLY quick or even leap strike then from the top of a tree, and unless they are wearing quantum armor and full nano, then you can one shot them if you time it properly.

mirror suit? possible i suppose but it would be in alblaka's warfare mod/pack which i haven't heard much about.

tesla-suit: i'd prefer it be a Chest slot that stores 100,000EUs and one shots the first 20 enemies you get within 5 blocks from.

Recon Suit: if you looking to go up walls, use the jetpack. to hide your nametag, hold shift. and movement speed, stick to quantum legs and boots. if you want to run even faster then down a Speed Potion 2 and they will never see you coming (better then stealth)

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG