[suggestion] Tool box like placeable thingy

• maybe if there was a box for each kind of tool you would need more than one if they broke or needed a recharge

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• maybe if there was a box for each kind of tool you would need more than one if they broke or needed a recharge

maybe we could make this a stand that you can set 1 ITEM in whether it is a Durability Tool, Energy Tool, or Energy Item and it would show the item suspended inside the "Item Rack" if power is supplied then it would also recharge energy items. otherwise it is merely a single storage slot for specific tools, the tools could be displayed as a sprite like previously mentioned. this way we could also use this as a Recharge Stand in out homes, or a Tool Stand for our Mines / Crops. this could alos be made to make an EPIC Tool Shed / Armory / Energy Crystal Recharge room. it would be awesome to slpa like 10 Lapotron crystals in these Item Stands and watch them all slowly charge :D

maybe even have a red or green indicator light to show if it is used/damage or fully charged?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• well i dont care how much you can store in. As i agreed before it can store one item. Im not suggesting stuff like you guys because i want to simplify this idea that it could be implemented and i leave job for you guys how to make it better. Anyways. Ill put quates in first post.

• we could call this new! revolutionary! high tech tool convince item!

*drumroll...*

PEG BOARD! :thumbup:

what? why is every one giving me that face again? is there something in my teeth?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• lol :D now im interested what alblaka thinks about this idea now. :)

even if he hates it the point is we all had fun :D even frenix suprisingly :D

• ...Im not suggesting stuff like you guys because i want to simplify this idea...

usually if you keep it completely simple and it's something that is already used for example "just use a chest and move items around with Shift", then it usually doesn;t get added.
    you have to entice the developers as to how this would be greatly benefitial to players without being overpower, sometimes even under-powered is ok if everyone loves the idea.

currently it's really annoying having to sit at 1 MFSU and recharge your laser, drill, 4 pieces or armor, wrench and treetap. so if you made these stands a "ram item in with a signle right-click, then rip item out when the light turns green" then i could just make like 8 of these charging stands and run a wire from 1 MSFU. OR have 1 generator and a batbox at my mines and keep my mining picks in it, when i'm done mining, i could put my mining drills and lasers into the Tool Racks, toss some Coal into the generator, and then when i come back to go back to mining, there's all my drill hanging up nicely and fully charged waiting for use :)

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• ya that sounds nice :D but i would be happy even having that one storage block with instant storing and taking out. Now i would really like to hear alblakas opinion but i heard his having some hard times as he posted on his blog so he even might not care about this :) btw what can i do, im happy persone, i like some times to overdose smiles :D

• ya that sounds nice :D but i would be happy even having that one storage block with instant storing and taking out. Now i would really like to hear alblakas opinion but i heard his having some hard times as he posted on his blog so he even might not care about this :) btw what can i do, im happy persone, i like some times to overdose smiles :D

overdose smiles? youve got it! :P ;) 8) :whistling: :evil: :?: :!: MinecraftChar 8o :thumbup: :Nuke TNT: 8)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• its emote party time! :Intergrated Heat Dispenser::MFS-Unit:MinecraftCreeper:thumbup::SMinecraftSkeletonMinecraftSkeleton:P:)MinecraftSpiderMinecraftSquidMinecraftWolf:love::rolleyes::Bronze Sword: :Nano-Boots: :Rubber Trampoline::Tesla Coil::Quantum-Helmet:MinecraftNotch:D:Superfuel::love::Water Mill::pinch::Miner::Nuke TNT::sleeping::whistling::wacko::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbdown::Personal Safe::Painter::Diamond Drill:MinecraftSpiderMinecraftNotchMinecraftZombie:Advanced Circuit::Bronze Chestplate::Nano-Bodyarmor::Superfuel::RE Battery::Batbox::Rubber:

• :Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Coolant Cell::Water Cell: means one needs to chill
    :MFS-Unit: :MFE-Transmitter::Batbox: means one needs more power
    :Canning Machine: means one should "can it" or rather to stop talking
    :Miner: :Bronze Shovel::Bronze Pickaxe::Mining Drill: means that one must dig deeper
    :Solar Panel::Water Mill::Wind Mill: means one is frugal(compliment) or cheap(insult)
    :Bronze Sword::Nano Saber::Mining Laser::Nuke TNT: mean flamewar
    :Industrial Diamond::Matter::Uranium::Uranium Ingot::Quantum-Bodyarmor::Quantum-Helmet::Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots::Energy Crystal: means one is wealthy or is awesome
    :Rubber::Resin: some sort of childish i'm rubber your glue reference
    MinecraftCowMinecraftPigMinecraftSheepMinecraftSquid derp

ill do the rest later...

maybe...

• :Intergrated Heat Dispenser::D

• rofl? what topic! XD 8o :thumbup:

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• About how we want to have placeable tool box/crate to store our tools/items with instant storing n reseaving without any GUI's. For real, stop fooling around.

• Official Post

About how we want to have placeable tool box/crate to store our tools/items with instant storing n reseaving without any GUI's. For real, stop fooling around.

That would be great, and it shows which items it holds like Crystal chests from Iron chests addon.

Right click to store all IC² tools you have, and right click to retrieve them again.

With two per place you can switch between Mining tools and agriculture tools or other kind of tools.

• im still thinking peg board