scaffolding house

• survival tactic i thought of today basically how practical would it be for someones first shelter to be made out of scaffolding instead of planks and dirt?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• a few issues with that. I haven't used scaffolding recently, but the last time i used it, i couldn't do what i wanted with it.

MY best recommendation is that you have a go and see how it goes.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• The tricky bit will be the roof/ceiling. Now scaffold walls and wood/dirt roof would work perfectly. If creepers attack you'll probably lose most your hut.

• by my math you can build a hut with 4x4x2 interior space for less than 10 logs and if you hold out ill you have cf foam you hut becomes creeper proof

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• so scaffolding are actually "flame-protardent poly-mascot-flowmulate"? creepers are nothing a fence can't fix i'm more concerned about fighting a spider and accidentally punching a hole in my house

• so scaffolding are actually "flame-protardent poly-mascot-flowmulate"? creepers are nothing a fence can't fix i'm more concerned about fighting a spider and accidentally punching a hole in my house

Only if you fight Spiders using an Axe or a chainsaw.

• What?!?! ?(
    Do you mean "Explosionproof, because of the Air between Scaffolds"?

its an old stongbad email reference the character homestar locks himself out of his house and spends the night in his mascot costume... you know what just watch video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WFgMOXl4v0 thats better than me trying to explain it

• sigh... just watch the youtube video

or

build a scaffold house, put everything you care about inside, and make a creeper explode next to it