Space stations and space biome and a iron man like suit

• make a space biome and space stations, space suits you got to get O2 water to the space station. Shuttles to go back and forth orbital cannons even a moon biome

also make a iron man like suit for space that can be upgraded EG overclocker in boots makes you fly faster, chest piece uses lapatron crystals to fire lasers from your hands, legs similar to quantum,helmet some kind of radar/thermal imaging system

• WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :D
    space based additions are so unlikely to the point that they have been the subject of a recent april fools joke so i recommend you duck :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :D
    space based additions are so unlikely to the point that they have been the subject of a recent april fools joke so i recommend you duck :D

*Fires Exploding Laser Blast* :cursing:

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• wel then, here we go boy!
    welcome to the forum to fire myself up.... and now!

NO!
    this suggestion just wont cut it, since as explained above it was recently even submited as an april fools joke. (as explained above)

the addition of space has also been denied many times before, so another no!

and as an personal note, i think this idea is way to futeristic

sorry if this sounded an bit wel.... rough.
    but we kill stupid designs with fire before they take off. im sure FenixR wil not say anything more then NO with some random rant line like always.

im sorry, calling in an nuclear strike on this one!
    have an cookie ;) :Nuke TNT:

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• whoa you need to :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: this may be the poster child post of all noobdom but its no reason to start a flame war stop throwing insults before you get yourself banned(all fixed carry on nothing to see here)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• nothing to see here anymore...

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• whoa you need to :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: this may be the poster child post of all noobdom but its no reason to start a flame war stop throwing insults before you get yourself banned(all fixed carry on nothing to see here)

People who don't read the stickies deserve to be flamed.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• People who don't read the stickies deserve to be flamed.

i must agree, but stil. i kinda stept outa line ;)

• i must agree, but stil. i kinda stept outa line ;)

Hardly. In my book you were being nice.

This is not the Minecraft Forums. Honestly, ignoring the stickies should be an automatic, permanent ban here.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• me being nice? thats not posible!

seems this thread wil go nowhere anymore. got shot down into 100 bits...

• Official Post

People who don't read the stickies deserve to be flamed.

Nope.

This is not the Minecraft Forums. Honestly, ignoring the stickies should be an automatic, permanent ban here.

Now, then the forum would have a population of 3%, because quite everyone tends to ignore stickies. F.e. the ones regarding thread titles and stuff.

seems this thread wil go nowhere anymore. got shot down into 100 bits...

Then I'll probably better lock it before people start posting contentless spam :O