Question: Is there a maximum reactor chamber limit for having in use? (IC2 1.81)

• I made 4 Nuclear Reactors each was supposed to have 4 reactor chambers. However the forth reactor won't allow me to attach it's 4 ractor chambers. So hence why I'm asking if there is a limit on number of reactor chambers in world? I tried saving and closeing minecraft and loading back up again but no joy attaching the 4 chambers.

• Wonder why it isn't working for me. I even removed the reactor and replaced it but no joy. Thanks for testing. :)

• You are trying to attach the chambers to the actual nuclear reactor and not to another chambers, right?

Also, if that doesn't work try redownloading the IC2 jar just in case it's corrupted somehow. I'm running a six chamber bucket casuc reactor just fine on IC 1.81. 8)

• Official Post

max number of chambers per reactor is 7...

Only if you count the Reactor itself, BUT THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM.
    THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE FOURTH NUCLEARREACTOR NOT EVEN ACCEPTS ONE CHAMBER!!!

Even if thats weird that the reactor not accepts any chamber, its even more weird that i cannot copy that Bug, because i was able to build four 4-Chamberreactors in my Testmap.

• Official Post

HERE are all the Forgedownloads, choose the one you need on the left side.

To the IC²-Devs or Forumhosters: Just link to that page everytime a Forgedownload is requested or add it to the Support-QA-Thread, that would solve many problems with "wrong Forge".

I will Post that multiple times on other Threads everytime a Forgedownload is requested.

• I built another reactor and it acepted the 4 chambers. So no idea why the first one didn't. Guess just a glitch. Sorry it took a while to get back to thread. Had to get the resources to build another.