Help with a good design for smp

• As the title says i need help with a design for SMP, this server has terrible tick rate so i've been struggling to think of a safe casuc design to produce a fair amount of eu/t, any suggestions or help will be great, also I can't use blockbreakers or EE as they are both disabled

• i say build multiple cheap reactors instead of 1 big casuc

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I made three of these for my ssp world. Quite cheap, easy to build and not too inefficient. I have no idea if these work on a server though. The four filters pull the empty buckets out of the reactor, deployers fill them and then filter pull the buckets back in. The timer is set to 0.550 s

Put empty buckets inside the upper filters and water filled ones on the filters below them and fill each of the deployers with 9 buckets. Then stick a 7x4 formation of uranium cells in and you're ready to go!

• Yeh i was thinking a bucket one but i saw someone elses design on my server and he has enough stored ice for an entire cycle of 42 cells but i'm not sure on the layout of the machines sadly

• Official Post

Yeah i forgot that chambers are now accepting input for the Reactor so thats a very good Non-Ice-Design. I will use it. And the Timer to 0.550 sec is correct.