[Suggestion] hot and cold some energy-related suggestion

• HOT it would be nice in my opinion if geothermal generator could produce little energy just by being in contact with lava (like the water mill does) obviously less than the 20 EU/t using the bucket/cells... making the proportion with the water mill and considering the difficulty in working with lava I'll say a 0.2 EU/t per block of adjacent lava maybe even 0.25...

COLD I'm not sure if it's still true cause I haven't tried for a while to put solar panels in a snow biome... if it still true that the snow layer prevent the solar panel to collect sun power would be nice to change it (if it's not ignore this second part)... for someone who likes snow biomas (like me) it's quite impossible to put a solar panel farm
    solution options:
    1) prevent the snow to deposit on the panels (make them emit a little light?)
    2) make the panel collect the sun light through the snow layer
    3)dunno use your imagination :P

• snow tiles are considered transparent so solars still work

submerged geogen is a repeatedly denied suggestion please read all stickies before posting in the future

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• http://forum.industrial-craft.…read&postID=1587#post1587 for Geogens... (Denied Suggestion)
    how about placing glass over solar panels? snow doesnt spawn above it (i think)

sorry for the already denied suggestion.
    ok... seems like snow don't deposit on glass but will glass block prevent solar panel from collecting energy?... as far as I know both the snow layer and glass block are "transparent blocks" so guess if the snow layer prevents the sun to reach the panel so will the glass do... I'm going to check as soon as the mod it's updated for 1.2.5...

• solar is only blocked by opaque blocks all transparent blocks (snow tiles, slabs, glass, rp2 microblocks) do not block the solar from seeing the sky

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• only 1 question left... how do I delete the whole topic? seems like a ultra mega fail from the beginning... so I'd like to delete it

• yeah just let it sink beneath the waves all suggestion threads are archived after 15 days inactivity (shutting up now)

• meh, it wil be archived by an forum mod eventualy (usualy in 1 day)

sorry bro, nice suggestion which i liked before but is denied.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.