reasonably efficient Mark 1 Reactor designs

• Does anyone have any good Mark 1 reactor designs? I would like a reactor that just sits there and generates power without me having to worry about it so I can go off and do something else. I'd also like them to be reasonably efficient so they can run a mass fabricator or whatever else i want them to do.

Now for some reason the IC2 Reactor Planner links don't work on my laptop so actual pictures instead of talonfiremage links would be preferable.

• Official Post

Nope. Firefox. and even after downloading what it tells me to download, I still don't get anything.

You installed the Plugin, right? Only downloading is not enough.

I have the same proplems on some PC's of the university (Firefox), i just thought they installed the Javaplugin not everywhere.

With Chrome you have a superfast Browser, and they tell you that you're awesome if you install it, isn't that enough. :D

• The planner seems to only work (for me) when I have the 32-bit version of JRE6, even if you have 64-bit system. I had the same problem a while back and I was scratching me head in confusion because of it.

Alternatively, as long as you have any JRE installed you can run the 'standalone' version of the planner, copy the url links you find on the forum and use the "Paste URL" button to look at designs.

Edit: You can check here to see if you have a suitable JRE for applets.

• All right. I've got it working now and i can see some of the other designs. Though if anyone else has some good mark ones, i'd love to see them :) Also, does a mark II-E function the same way? you can just leave it on forever?

• mark 2 works in an similar fashion, they can run one whole cycle.
    but, after that it is adviced to let them "cooldown" or else you have an chance of blowing it up

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• In that case, mark 1s I suppose. Call me lazy, but i prefer automation and not having to worry about things. Also I don't know how long a cycle is so one tht can just run forever is perfect.