Need some help, rather new to this and having trouble figuring this out...

• Hi there!

Kinda new to this, tried installing as per the instructions on the wiki, but I keep getting the following error. The game runs without the IC2 mod installed but as soon as I drop it in the mod folder it doesnt work. Can someone please help me out? Pasted the error message below, versions I installed (in order as per the wiki):

industrialcraft-2-client_1.90

minecraftforge-client-3.0.1.75 (tried .81 too)

modloadermp 1.2.4 v1

modloader

---------------------------------------------------

Mods loaded: 4
    ModLoader 1.2.5
    mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.4v1
    mod_MinecraftForge 3.0.1.81
    mod_IC2 v1.90

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 94f42605 --------
    Generated 13-4-12 20:35

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series version 3.3.11554 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.RuntimeException: IndustrialCraft 2: MinecraftForge Major Version Mismatch, expecting 2.x.x
    at forge.MinecraftForge.killMinecraft(MinecraftForge.java:469)
    at forge.MinecraftForge.versionDetect(MinecraftForge.java:482)
    at mod_IC2.load(mod_IC2.java:92)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:891)
    at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)
    at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:8)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 737aa7e1 ----------

• im not an expert but it says you loaded modloader 1.2.5 and not 1.2.4

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• You mean mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.4v1?

Thats the latest version, and the game runs with the modloader, modloaderMP, mcforge. The moment i drop the IC2 mod in the modfolder this error occurs. Judging by the error message its got something to do with mcforge?

• Okay, I guess im just stupid. Can somebody tell me which versions of the individual downloads (of minecraft and the mods)? Or is it simply not possible to play industrial craft at this moment? Sorry for the stupid questions...

• Okay... so the issue would be that Im trying to install mods meant for version 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 minecraft? So to make IC2 work I need a 1.2.4 install of minecraft?

And if so where can I get version 1.2.4? I seem to be able only to download version 1.2.5?

• Im not quite sure, but i think you all got it wrong, he is using forge Version 3.x as in 3 while industrialcraft 1.90 is looking for a forge version 2.x. Isnt THAT the issue?

• Im not quite sure, but i think you all got it wrong, he is using forge Version 3.x as in 3 while industrialcraft 1.90 is looking for a forge version 2.x. Isnt THAT the issue?

To make it clear:

OP is using Minecraft version 1.2.5.
    OP is trying to use ModloaderMP 1.2.5 when Forge dropped support for it.
    OP is trying to use IC2 1.90 for minecraft 1.2.4 in a 1.2.5 enviroment. (Modloader And forge for 1.2.5)

I will leave the conclusions to you people.

• It's been stated in many places that forge v3 does not need modloadermp and will not run with it at all.