[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Is there going to be a 1.5.2 version of this? If we could get one, that would be much appreciated! We LOVE Adjustable Electric Engine!

edit: Oh i see everyone's post about the author gone now.. I hope he comes back!

Also is anyone else authorized to take over?

• Pssttt.... I got it working sort of in 1.6.2.... If someone wants to help me they can.... I just need help with ic2 and buildcraft api changes... ;D

what do you mean, "sorta working"?
    you might be able to talk with Covert Jaguar about BC (and maybe IC2) power API changes, he handles RailCraft but is involved in BC work, plus has an IC2 multiblock power generation steam turbine.
    If you do get this working I will be VERY VERY VERY happy.

• Anyone wanna split the textures apart for me? ;) I'm a bit confused how to do the whole thing... Pssstttt.... The gui's don't work right now and everything else is also broken. :) It will eventually get done though. And if not, I will hand the source code over to another person to take after.

• Anyone wanna split the textures apart for me? ;) I'm a bit confused how to do the whole thing... Pssstttt.... The gui's don't work right now and everything else is also broken. :) It will eventually get done though. And if not, I will hand the source code over to another person to take after.

isn't there a program out there that will do the texture unstitching?
    here, both the unstitcher and the texture to resource pack converter can be found on the wiki page for resource packs (texture ender for converter, unstictcher for well, the unstictcher)

• Never mind, I'll do it myself. But, does anyone have a photo of all of the blocks and engines? I kinda need it to reference to for re-texturing the textures....

why are you re-texturing the textures? or do you just mean converting them?
    as requested

Slow-normal-fast-adjustable engines on top of LV-MV-HV-EV pneumatic generators...whoops, forgot the HV wooden pipe....

• I meant converting them. Also, nice! Thank you for the photo's! I will be needing them for reference later. And also, forget the wooden hv pipe. There are no textures for it anyway.

should be, unless it uses the stock BC wooden conductive pipe textures....hmm. Seems it does use that...I'd love it if you'd give the HV wooden pipe its own texture so I could tell at a glance what I'm using, otherwise you'll have to find out the texture for the wooden conductive pipe inside the BC mod and use that.

• I would love to. :D Anyone wanna make me a texture for it? :D I could also do it myself...

I would but I'm still in 1.4.7 so I have no idea how to make textures for 1.6.2
    EDIT: I know what I can do, I can pull the Wooden conductive texture out of the BC for 1.6.2 and use that as a starting point.
    Btw, what are you going to limit the HV pipe to? I'd like to know so I can take the closest conductive pipe texture and merge the two together.

• It's going to be the same I think... ;) But, make any texture you would like that represents the tile entity. It would all be fine.

um, the BC power system got an overhaul since the last time this was updated. Now pipes can't explode but have a power limit, even wooden (32 MJ/t), Diamond tops out at 1024 MJ/t, so I don't see the point in going higher than that.

• Official Post

The adjustable engine could output 819 ish MJ. We need more industrial capacity pipes!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.