[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Will get fixed in next version.

• Snyke just to let you know this is the only mod so far that does not seem to work on the latest update. I just thought you would want to know.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Any errors? *I* could take a look.

Yeah, it says it's looking at an unsupported version of IC2.

• You are using 1.97 IC2 and transformers has not been updated yet (the addon is still on 1.95). Fun fact: I'm still using 1.95, I'll only update if the IC2 updates to 2.0.

• Yeah, I usually do to. Just threw it (1.97) in and thought I'd see how many conflicts there were-then start shutting them off and turning them back on, to hunt them down. Only problem was this one. Luckily, I'm not too deep into this build to sweat it just yet.

• Any errors? *I* could take a look.

Sorry about that:

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• This addon does not seem to use the forge ore dictionary. For instance, I can build a MV-Pneumatic-Generator ONLY with the bronze from IC2 (ItemID: 30246) and not with the bronze from RP2 (ItemID: 5261).

• REDPOWER HAS NO BRONZE!!! THAT IS BRASS!!! THATS EVEN IN THE REDPOWER EAQ!!!

Doesn't matter, as my initial statement is still true. (But you are kinda right, though) The recipe only allows for IC2 ID: 30246 bronze to be used and not the one with the ID: 5261. Which is added either by IC2, RC, Forestry or RP2. But I think it is RP2 as I only use RP2's ores in my worlds.

• I actually think the error lies with forestry/redpower (Fairly sure its forestry)

My 32046 (IC2 Bronze) works fine for everything, 5261 (Forestry Bronze) Doesnt even work in my macerators. Its not an issue as i use IC2 ore by default.

Edit: After some more looking its defiantly forestry.

Doesn't matter, as my initial statement is still true. (But you are kinda right, though) The recipe only allows for IC2 ID: 30246 bronze to be used and not the one with the ID: 5261. Which is added either by IC2, RC, Forestry or RP2. But I think it is RP2 as I only use RP2's ores in my worlds.

• Yes, it seems you are right. Come to think of, I realized that I only use the forestry recipe for bronze. Well then, I shall go bother Sengir now ;)