[Suggestion] Something useful with Nikolite in IC² ?

• A lot of people run IC² and RP in the same time.
    They've probably all seen that there is something unusefull on RP: The Nikolite.
    Of course, I know it's useful when using RP furnace and RP photovoltaïcs pannels, but who use it when running IC² ?
    I suggest that some recipes could use it instead of Redstone dust, as with Silver Ingot for Glass Fiber.
    For example: RE-Battery, Circuit, Advanced Circuit ...
    Or maybe make a recipe with Nikolite and something else wich could make it useful to create Redstone as with Tin Dust and Copper Dust for Iron.

I hope you'll agree with me.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Could possibly be used as an alternative to glowstone dust in recipes, another way to avoid going to the nether for it (but would weaken one of the few uses for gold). Or maybe use as an alternative to lapis for high-energy storage stuff.

• I think the only viable option would be to replace redstone in certain recipes. It has been suggested before, and I don't think Alblaka likes it. However, not my call.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• there is a mod called custom recipes allowing you to test this yourself for the most practical and balanced ways to implement this

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• ask magnus union he uses it with the charcoal dust addon to make diamonds

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Magnus Union??? I think his name isn't Magnus. But i could also ask Google (what i should've done first).

magusunion or something like that I'm to lazy to look it up he's on the first page of the members list

• Nikolite belongs to RP2, ergo there is no recipe associated with it because its generated by RP2.

Silver (Before anyone start annoying with this one), was a test of the forge ore dictionary to make sure it worked fine (And it did), the IC2 Devteam where originally going to remove it but due to popular demand it was left alone.