For Owner Of Mod

• I can't resist
    @captain i hope you realize this WILL get you BANNED
    I just read his other posts and they show that he has a ICIQ (Internet Communication Intelligence Quotient) on par with a lemming on caffine somebody please ban him into the void and hang his head on the wall as an example to others.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

I can't resist
    @captain i hope you realize this WILL get you BANNED
    I just read his other posts and they show that he has a ICIQ (Internet Communication Intelligence Quotient) on par with a lemming on caffine somebody please ban him into the void and hang his head on the wall as an example to others.

I thought but didn't said that. I was even kind enough to help him install IC², but he understood nothing what i said, so i told him Technicpack (I know it's bad) so he had nothing to install. Guess he was even too stupid to install that.

• thought of something funny while in the shower
    OH GREAT ALMIGHTY DRAGON LORD ALBLAKA! we your humble fans and servants call upon you to cast your FIERY BAN HAMMER upon one tree-punching-dirt-hut-dweller among us who is not humble and seeks to defy your rules and you laws in your own realm. we beseech you to CAST HIM IN TO THE VOID! as you have cast the lightning rods and other that have committed his crime whether it be the void of torment or the void of the ceasing of existence it shall be your will in this we say HAYO!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• thought of something funny while in the shower
    OH GREAT ALMIGHTY DRAGON LORD ALBLAKA! we your humble fans and servants call upon you to cast your FIERY BAN HAMMER upon one tree-punching-dirt-hut-dweller among us who is not humble and seeks to defy your rules and you laws in your own realm. we beseech you to CAST HIM IN TO THE VOID! as you have cast the lightning rods and other that have committed his crime whether it be the void of torment or the void of the ceasing of existence it shall be your will in this we say HAYO!

Let us all do the dragon dance to call alblaka over here, quickly prepare a sacrifice!

• Let us all do the dragon dance to call alblaka over here, quickly prepare a sacrifice!

what do dragons like to eat again? MinecraftCharMinecraftChickenMinecraftCowMinecraftPigMinecraftSheepMinecraftSquidMinecraftWolfMinecraftNotch:Industrial Diamond::Uranium Ingot: ?