[Suggestion] novelty drinking hat

• Name: Drinking hat

Description: this is like those funny caps you see at sporting events with the cans on the sides. in industrial craft this would be a multipurpose device that you can fill with the canned good of your choice to gain different effects. what the hat will do all depends on what you fill it with(the hat is filled in a canning machine and you can only fill it with 1 kind of canned good at a time no mixing)

note: these are just examples and add "until depleted" to the end of all these sentences

1.milk: auto-cures cave spider poison
    2.water: auto-extinguishes you if you are on fire
    3.mushroom stew: auto fills hunger bar
    4.food cans: auto restores health and hunger bar
    5.empty cells/glass bottles: auto fills oxygen bar
    6.booze/coffee: auto resets buffs
    7.soda suggestion: auto fills hunger bar
    8.liquid fuel: auto powers the generator you have the gui open to(this one maybe a stretch)

the big stuff i couldn't decide and is totally open to debate more so than anything else is. first how much do you have to stuff in a canning machine to fill the hat? second how many uses is the hat good for? third should the hat be more or less efficient than drinking manually? forth flaws that i didn't think of.

recipe:
    :Tin Can::Bronze Helmet::Tin Can:
    :Rubber::Rubber::Rubber:

?

[begin joke]
    P.S. if you sleep in a bed while wearing the hat you maybe visited by a ghost that looks like a shopping list and it will tell you your hat is cursed and must be returned to its deceased owner
    [end joke]

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• if it's an automatic Feedinghelmet, that works on Canned Food, then good i could need it, because Solarhelmet is useless for me (Caves)

A Spongebobachievement, when you craft it.

why yes, yes it is an auto feed hat that lets you slurp canned flesh through a straw. what should the name of the achievement be? "curse of the soda drink hat"? "your #1"?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• i am sorry, i do not like it (in all my honesty again)
    as for the idea, its nice. but no, i dont see it come in IC2 core.

overal picture - idea is good, but not industrial (but the final call is al's) just giving my opinion.
    from the mod vieuw +0
    personal vieuw +0,5

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Totally need to implement this, just to fill it with oil, feed it to my Generator and then drink from it afterwards XD

However, I don't think the current Armor models would fit for displaying such a headpiece correctly :O

just slap some flat cans on the sides and wrap it in some techno babble about how it helps compress things every one would totally go along with it ^^
    P.S. thank you for you consideration

• Totally need to implement this, just to fill it with oil, feed it to my Generator and then drink from it afterwards XD

However, I don't think the current Armor models would fit for displaying such a headpiece correctly :O

If DeadMau5 can have huge freaking ears- I'm sure you can find a way.

Early/Mid-Tier QuantumSuit Helmet that actually uses food, and not energy.

For once your bat-shit-crazy ideas actually makes sense, passinglurker.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

no? realy? i thought this was not an IC2 suggestion at all! :P

i cant believe it, an joke got an actual positive reply, i take my HAT of for that :P but i dont get it at all why it should be used MinecraftChicken

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Early/Mid-Tier QuantumSuit Helmet that actually uses food, and not energy.

You know, now that you've said that, I think it'd be pretty interesting if the QSuit helmet actually consumed food from your inventory. As well as energy, of course. It reaches into your pocket, then force-feeds you :D

• imagine:

you wear an qsuit helmet. then suddenly while hapily mining u get ur face stuffed with rotten flesh :P

naaaah, no thx :P

• You know, now that you've said that, I think it'd be pretty interesting if the QSuit helmet actually consumed food from your inventory. As well as energy, of course. It reaches into your pocket, then force-feeds you :D

considering the qsuit is made with mass fab technology i don't think the helmets energy to food thing is to far of a stretch that and it makes a good upgrade from the cheaper drinking hat