EXPLANATION: finite liquid incompatibility reasons

• good evening ladies and gentlemen i am reviewhunter and here i would like to discuss with all of you your ideas and thoughts on finite liquid incompatibilitys possible soulutions reasons and what could we or alblaka do to fix this and add compatibility what it would be like for example finite water must be flowing or running to make power some what like a hydro dam instead of unrealistic still water pumps could fill lava into the generator and thats all i came up with its up to you guys to come up with other ideas now i know this has been suggested but its because alblaka has a plan for oil its self but why not he just make it so finite liquid could also be used as oil to just to point that out|EDIT: i know this should go in a different section but this is some what support needing so yeah and im not asking for intigration alblaka just to put that out im just asking for it to work and no black screen that is all|

• is this appropriate for the support section? this is probably better suited for the ic2 parent forum if you ask me
    what is worse a noob that doesn't understand the rules or one that ignores them

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• ahem dude i posted this for reasons in more detail and how the comunity could fix this not you so get out and i already messaged djolsion about that

This is not something the "Community" can or should bother with. Its between the finite liquid developer and the Forge maintainer. If he doesn't want to ask the forge hooks or W/E he need to move his mod to Forge or if he just simply don't want to work with forge, then that is his problem.

• This is not something the "Community" can or should bother with. Its between the finite liquid developer and the Forge maintainer. If he doesn't want to ask the forge hooks or W/E he need to move his mod to Forge or if he just simply don't want to work with forge, then that is his problem.

well it seems you sir are a asshole because technically this is in support and this is support needing for the community so fuck comrade dont anger a russian

• Official Post

As our CASS said, issue is between FiniteLiquids and Forge. It's not even remotely IC² related.
    As thus, moved to the Off-Topic section.

But honestly, you're better off talking to FL's author instead of trying to find non-existant help from this site.

• If you want the actual reason...

The reason is because the creator of the mod directly edits the base file relating to the TileEntity classes, which forge also edits.

Therefore you can have forge or Finite Liquid.....which is very unfortunate ;(