[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

Should i reinstall the mod?

Probably the best soloution

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I have a block ID conflict between nuclear control and imbibes red logic mod. Tried simply changing the block ID in the nuclear control config into 4096, which is not working? Any other "easy" solution for my problem?! ;)

thanks a lot!

Matthias

• 1.6.4 spam console

15:03:19 [WARNING] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tilee
    ntities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@2eece5d0 (shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileenti
    ties.TileEntityRemoteThermo@2eece5d0) is conflicting with shedar.mods.ic2.nuclea
    rcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@36c01888 using the same position (a
    lready added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

• Official Post

1.6.4 spam console

15:03:19 [WARNING] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tilee
    ntities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@2eece5d0 (shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileenti
    ties.TileEntityRemoteThermo@2eece5d0) is conflicting with shedar.mods.ic2.nuclea
    rcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@36c01888 using the same position (a
    lready added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

Please specify version of Nuclear Control and ic2 build number.

• Is this for 1.6.4?
    If so you need to update the page because it is confusing.
    Thanks.

Almost all 1.6.2 mods are available for 1.6.4, the only ones that have problems are those with special worldgen structures.

The title shows the version of the mod, and not the version of Minecraft it is built for.

• Official Post

I expect so, since it calls the reactor API to look at the insides I think. Probably will break :(

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I moved up to build 295, and the reactors are whacky. There has been an update to the reactor UI, which I guess is working.

Nuclear Control is now reporting strange and different data on the advanced information panels. I think some of the components are bugged, so maybe that is part of the problem. My reactor is using a quad uranium fuel rod and thick neutron reflectors, and I don't believe either component is showing the proper wear.

Either way, I don't think nuclear control is working as intended with this new build of IC2 experimental. The reported temperature, and output seems incorrect.

My other panels are working correctly, that are linked to an MFE and an MFSU.

• Please note that as part of the changes, lifetime of both uranium and MOX fuel was doubled - from 10k and 5k seconds respectively to 20k/10k. That may be the reason you're not seeing the wear levels you expect.

• @ Shedar: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…0/2013-11-05_21.18.54.png (Build #296)

- Sensor kit works properly

- Heat display is correct

- Info panel reports mB/t instead of EU/t
    There is no more Railcraft steam mode option in the IC2 config
    The reactor will gain coolant input/output capabilities/needs at a later point in time

- Info panel reports 0:00:00 for MOX fuel time remaining
    This was already present in older builds of IC2 experimental
    Runtime for MOX fuel is equal to the old runtime of uranium (10k seconds)

- Uranium reports its usual 2 hours 46 minutes for time remaining, but only ticks down once per 2 seconds
    This is because uranium lifetime was doubled to 20k seconds

• Official Post

v.1.6.2d
    - MOX fuel support
    - better detection of fuel duration
    - support of steam output reactors disabled

Should work with ic2 experimental build #295+ as well as with earlier experimental builds (if you want MOX time tracking)
    Please let me know if this build works properly. If all okay then I'll add it to the first post.

• Looking good. Launched into my test world without a hitch, info panel shows exactly what it needs to, all runtimes are correct. Many thanks! :thumbup:

• v.1.6.2d
    - MOX fuel support
    - better detection of fuel duration
    - support of steam output reactors disabled

Should work with ic2 experimental build #295+ as well as with earlier experimental builds (if you want MOX time tracking)
    Please let me know if this build works properly. If all okay then I'll add it to the first post.

Thank you sir.