[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• As you can see here, i need to get rid of internal cooling.

Ice cooling with BC pipes can be turned off by removig redstone signal from engines.

I've never seen any "BC pipe" in Industrial Craft², sorry, i don't know what it is (typing this after verifying in the wiki).

I don't know what type of cooling can't be turned off with redstone signal.

Well, when you apply redstone to a nuclear reactor, it turns off the heat produced by uranium cells. I was asking you if you were planning / could be thinking about planning to add a possibility in your mod to stop all cooling / or just internal cooling, would be enough as external cooling can be already fully controlled.

• As you can see here, i need to get rid of internal cooling.

I've never seen any "BC pipe" in Industrial Craft², sorry, i don't know what it is (typing this after verifying in the wiki).

The "BC pipe" that is being referred to are the pipes from another mod called Buildcraft.

• Well, when you apply redstone to a nuclear reactor, it turns off the heat produced by uranium cells. I was asking you if you were planning / could be thinking about planning to add a possibility in your mod to stop all cooling / or just internal cooling, would be enough as external cooling can be already fully controlled.

It's hard enough to do it without modifying of the IC2 reactor class. Maybe Reactor API (planned in IC2 2.0) will allow to do it in easier way.
    But anyway, this addon is all about monitoring and building of an awesome control room. I don't want to add any "active" blocks. Reactor modifiers worth a separate addon.

• Whenever I try to place a thermal monitor next to a reactor, it starts at 500 for the temperature, but even if I increase it to 2000 or what not, it still activates and sends a redstone signal whenever the reactor reaches 500.

I can test it by letting my reactor get above 500 temp, placing a monitor down, and then setting the temp higher than what the current core is at. Obviously it turns red since it starts at 500, but it stays red even if the temperature is set above the actual current temperature.

is this a bug?

alway on bukkit with multiverse / multiworld installed with additional world generated...

• In the 1.1.9 range settings starts form 0. So you can set range to 0 to have a flashing light.

well i guess you could do it that way but i still think it would be cool to have just a dedicated warning light that would be cheaper to make then the industrial alarm if you only wanted a flashing light.

• i need some clarification on the reactor displays.
    when i use a digital thermometer with the reactor i get
    water evaporate 8400,
    melting 14280.
    the reactor information panel displays this:
    max heat 16800
    melting 14280

this has me a bit confused. i always thought the melting point was when the reactor went super-critical(exploded). is this a error in the display or is there a super-critical threshold over the melting point?

• Shedar you been doing a great job on this addon. I hope you create more unique and useful addons in the future.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I have problem with the new alarms.When i set new alarm and apply rs signal minecraft stops no crash logo.
    I not english.

• At melting point reactor turns surrounding blocks into lava, or set them on fire.
    Max Heat is explosion point.

Shedar you been doing a great job on this addon. I hope you create more unique and useful addons in the future.

Thanks. I want at least to finish this addon before starting a new one =)

I have problem with the new alarms.When i set new alarm and apply rs signal minecraft stops no crash logo.
    I not english.

I need more details to resolve your problem. Please post the list of installed mods. Do you have this problem only with last version of NC?

• Hey Shedar
    I already reviewed your mod once, and i am planning to do an update video for 1.1.9 :)

I will post the link as soon as I uploaded it :)

youtube.com/corjaantje
    :MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Tesla Coil: MinecraftCow MinecraftCreeper MinecraftPig MinecraftZombieman MinecraftSkeleton MinecraftSpider
    :Geothermal Generator:

• I don't like the dark green border on the information panels. When you use the extenders you end up with a thick border crossing the screen.

The simplest solution would be to remove the border entirely and just have the screens be light green.

While I'm sure there's a way to make the textures dynamic so larger screens only have a darker outline I don't think it's necessary.

I've modified the textures in my own setup (although a bit sloppily) and I much prefer it without the borders.