[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• I need a crash log.

Pasted Log HERE !

I used this method off of a Wiki (forgot link) to generate this log (since the game bombs out without error messages):

If this is unhelpful, please tell me what method you'd like for us to use and we'll reproduce the error while running under that mode.

I investigated the log several times looking for clues and I can't find anything pertaining to the issue. And all we did was launch the game, reproduce the crash and paste this log here.

Thanks!

• Still don't know, because I can't reproduce it.

Hi again! It wasn't caused by your mod, as I tested it without it and I still get that error. A bit different, but still an error. So I'm trying to figure out the cause by enabling and disabling the mods I currently have to see which one doesn't get along with IC2 v1.97.

As I said on my previous post, keep up the good work. This addon is absolutely great!!

• Please use slightly different command
    java -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -cp Minecraft.exe net.minecraft.LauncherFrame > log.txt 2>&1

Okay, HERE we go.

Starting at line 391... should be just what you need this go-around.

We're using Towny, Essentials GM and xAuth. Any chance they're part of the problem?

Thanks again!

• You have installed Control Pack without sd.class. To solve your problem you should either install sd.class from Control Pack or don't install Control Pack at all.
    Have not tested my addon with control pack before. Thank you for report.

I'll try to fix it. But I decided to skip version on this weekend. Next version is planned in two weeks.

• You have installed Control Pack without sd.class. To solve your problem you should either install sd.class from Control Pack or don't install Control Pack at all.
    Have not tested my addon with control pack before. Thank you for report.

I'll try to fix it. But I decided to skip version on this weekend. Next version is planned in two weeks.

You da man, Shedar! Thanks for looking into it for us. It obviously doesn't seem to be a widespread issue. But we love our ControlPack, so I'll revisit the reason as to why I decided NOT to include "sd.class" in our client packs. As I'm sure there was some compatibility-based reasoning there. LOL.

*Edit... guess it (sd.class) was just omitted because we hadn't needed it. I'll throw it back in there and see if we have any luck.

*Edit 2... popped "sd.class" back in and it worked like a charm. Not sure if there will be any other compatibility issues yet, but at least alarms are working.

• I can do it, but... then I probably should change slider to other GUI control. Because it would be hard enough to select specific temperature with slider.

That is understandable.

Maybe have the slider like it is at 500 increments, then have additional control via buttons ( + and -) to refine in 100 increments.

• does this addon work with ic2 1.97?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.