[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Since I use my own neutral breeder/energy production piles with NEI, I can tell loosely how much heat is in the vessel and not worry about them outside of fueling, I would not need this addon, or so one would think. It has other uses, like warning people that there is a large, heavy object moving overhead (RP2 frames).

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.

• hi

if i would add a new alarmsound i just need to put it into the folder where the other 2 are right?
    because i maybe got a little problem over here ^^. but i'll check on that on my own.... and later.

• Two questions for bukkit users with multiverse, who have problem with thermal monitor heat settings.
    Do you have same problem with howler alarm range settings?
    Do you have same problem with howler alarm sound settings?

Yes I just tested it on the server I currently play on (Inventioncraft). You can change the settings in the interface and it looks like its working but the actual functions don't change server side which leads me to believe it is a server sync issue. When you re-log the interface settings revert back to the default settings. This is the same with the remote thermal monitor and I am guessing the other items as well.

I hope this is helpful.

• Yes I just tested it on the server I currently play on (Inventioncraft). You can change the settings in the interface and it looks like its working but the actual functions don't change server side which leads me to believe it is a server sync issue. When you re-log the interface settings revert back to the default settings. This is the same with the remote thermal monitor and I am guessing the other items as well.

I hope this is helpful.

Is alarm sound setting also resets?

• Hello, I was just wondering if the range upgrade can be upgraded to extend the range over 16 blocks. I'm building a facility where the reactor chamber is about 25 blocks from my control room, so the 16 block range just doesn't go far enough. Is there a way I can make this work without having to completely redesign my facility?

• Hello, I was just wondering if the range upgrade can be upgraded to extend the range over 16 blocks. I'm building a facility where the reactor chamber is about 25 blocks from my control room, so the 16 block range just doesn't go far enough. Is there a way I can make this work without having to completely redesign my facility?

Range upgrades are stackable.

• v.1.1.11
    - IC2 v.1.103 compatibility update
    - migrated to Reactor API from reflection
    - migrated to EnergyStorage API from reflection
    Thermal monitor/remote thermal monitor:
    - heat range increased up to 16000,
    - GUI width increased. Now slider has a separate position for each heat level.
    - Mouse wheel support for heat slider control. Default wheel step is 300, shift+wheel step is 100

Please let me know if something goes wrong.

• Saving chunks when clicking with Energy Sensor Kit on my reactor :(

Error log:

Edit: oh, just noticed new IC2 version. Stupid me.

• Old API. Either IC2 is not v.1.103 or other mods contains old version of IC2 API classes (delete ic-api folders from the respective mods).

• Not sure if this is a bug 100% but someone on my server stated an issue with the control units(Both normal and remote). He was unable to adjust it from 500 to 5500. The GUI shows that it was set to 5500 but it would still set the alarm of at 500.

AMG BLACK SCREEN ITS BROKEN FFFFFF

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.