[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Hi

Tried to make use of the new liquid sensors but didn't go so well...

Attached sensors to 2 railcraft tanks (oil and fuel), then added cards to new panels (already redstoned) and when I added 2 range extenders below crash occured.

Tried same thing in single player world, no problem. restored earlier backup and tried again and it crashed exactly the same way and at same point.

Server:

Client:

• When i trying to connect to my server:
    Forge mod loader has found world ID mismatches
    ID 192 (ModID: IC2NuclearControl, type shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.ItemNuclearControlMain) is missing

Forge 6.4.2.445

• Official Post

When i trying to connect to my server:
    Forge mod loader has found world ID mismatches
    ID 192 (ModID: IC2NuclearControl, type shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.ItemNuclearControlMain) is missing

Forge 6.4.2.445

I have never seen this error, but I guess you have different block id for blockNuclearControlMain in IC2NuclearControl.cfg, you should have the same ids as server. If it willn't help then give me a ForgeModLoader-client-0.log for more details

• There are little problems in synchronization in smp sometime old text is displaying for other players (especially text card)
    Also can't close Information Panel by Open EQ Key deffault: E, (only by ESC).
    Could you add Item Sensor - it will show what item is in slot and how many.

Anyway Great Mod, Good Job ! :)

• Official Post

There are little problems in synchronization in smp sometime old text is displaying for other players (especially text card)
    Could you add Item Sensor - it will show what item is in slot and how many.

Anyway Great Mod, Good Job ! :)

Thank you, I'll fix text card sync and Info Panel closing in the next version.
    As for Item Sensor, how should it be attached to the specific slot?

• Official Post

There are little problems in synchronization in smp sometime old text is displaying for other players (especially text card)

Dont forget NUMPAD1 for Arrow Key Users like me. Its really annoying to have to use ESC to leave the Screen. Could you check if the Textfield is clicked (in Edit Mode), before overriding the Keys?

• Official Post

Dont forget NUMPAD1 for Arrow Key Users like me. Its really annoying to have to use ESC to leave the Screen. Could you check if the Textfield is clicked (in Edit Mode), before overriding the Keys?

I have check for mode to decide if I should send keys to edit. I don't know, why I don't call default beahviour instead of checking for esc :)

• As for Item Sensor, how should it be attached to the specific slot?

It can be like this, buy i have another laggy idea:
    You have to choose item/block by putting it in right slot which appears after this card insertion, then it returns amount of all items of this type from the container.