[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Sometimes industrial info panel doesnt show anything (but lit) when i quit and re-enter
    i need to destroy (or pickup) the panel and then replace it again

i found the console spamming this msg, i think they are related
    2013-01-03 20:39:27 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.TileEntityRemoteThermo@4eb22ac2 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

Anyway good work on the add-on :D
    really helped me a lot in building my reactor system :D

also a suggestion, that remote thermal monitor does NOT emit a redstone signal in the second (non-default) mode
    then the reactor wont be dangerous when the monitor is unpowered

• Official Post

Sometimes industrial info panel doesnt show anything (but lit) when i quit and re-enter
    i need to destroy (or pickup) the panel and then replace it again

How often it occurs? is this problem exists with all cards or with specific types?

i found the console spamming this msg, i think they are related
    2013-01-03 20:39:27 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.TileEntityRemoteThermo@4eb22ac2 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

update to IC2 build 184 or newer.

also a suggestion, that remote thermal monitor does NOT emit a redstone signal in the second (non-default) mode
    then the reactor wont be dangerous when the monitor is unpowered

I think it would be too safe :)

• i think it is often provided tht im not directly looking at the reactor before i quit
    btw it just happens when I quit to mainscreen and reload the world but not quitting Minecraft
    weird bug though
    no specific card (just tried time card as well)

version
    Minecraft: 1.4.7 PR
    Forge: 4.7.4.520
    IC2: 1.112.170-lf
    Nuclear Control: 1.4.5 (?)

• Official Post

Thank you, I'll test it

• If you have a Nuclear Reactor that has either of the power cells in GregTech (Thoriumcells or Plutoniumcells), the Nuclear Information Panel always displays a Remaining Time of 0:00:00. Could you possibly implement his times into Nuclear Control? I don't know how you do so, but Plutoniumcells last for 20,000 seconds and Thoriumcells last for 50,000 seconds, if that helps :)

• Official Post

If you have a Nuclear Reactor that has either of the power cells in GregTech (Thoriumcells or Plutoniumcells), the Nuclear Information Panel always displays a Remaining Time of 0:00:00. Could you possibly implement his times into Nuclear Control? I don't know how you do so, but Plutoniumcells last for 20,000 seconds and Thoriumcells last for 50,000 seconds, if that helps :)

I'll look into it

• Hmmm when im Running a Server with Forest and Reactor Control the Server crashes, looks like the ID's used twice.
    Someone have a solution for this?

• Hmmm when im Running a Server with Forest and Reactor Control the Server crashes, looks like the ID's used twice.
    Someone have a solution for this?

sounds like an ID conflict, locate the ID in the crashlog or your forgemodloader log and use the configs for one of the mods to change the ID's that are the same.

• 1.4.5 is a version of Nuclear Control. It is for ic2 1.112 (MC 1.4.6).

Dumb question: I'm on MC 1.4.5 - is there a link to older versions of this addon? Also, I see you saying ic2 v 1.112 - I thought only 1.111 has been released? Or are you just working with a build?

• Hi guys,

this is an awesome mod. Just it seems to have a bug when using Remote Trigger. It has the card and connection, but it really playing up when it comes to real functionality. The redstone for the remote trigger signal doesn't switch on/off when the batbox is charged/discharged and gets in/out of the specified range. The signal doesn't change correctly when the range is being set too.
    Are you sure it works correctly? I have spend 2 hours trying but can not find how to make it work. Using MC1.4.6.

Thank you very very much. And as always, take it easy!

• Official Post

Hi guys,

this is an awesome mod. Just it seems to have a bug when using Remote Trigger. It has the card and connection, but it really playing up when it comes to real functionality. The redstone signal doesn't switch on/off when the batbox is charged/discharged and gets in/out of the specified range.
    Are you sure it works correctly? I have spend 2 hours trying but can not find how to make it work. Using MC1.4.6.

Thank you very very much. And as always, take it easy!

I use it in my 1.4.6 world with MFSU to dump extra energy into matterfab. Works fine for me.
    Check if batbox in range (8 blocks without range upgrades). If range is ok, then give me a screenshot of Range Trigger GUI and screenshot of your setup (how range trigger is connected to other devices, location of batbox)

• Bit of a question popped into my head, possibility for a energy sensor card for buildcraft type power? and yes you would think why would you need one of those, there are no storage blocks for buildcraft energy. Not true, using redstone energy cells from Thermal Expansion. It would be very nice if one could see the amount of energy a cell had without having to go down into the room where you have it set up to see what it's energy level is it.

So my question is any possibility to see this in the future?

• Official Post

Bit of a question popped into my head, possibility for a energy sensor card for buildcraft type power? and yes you would think why would you need one of those, there are no storage blocks for buildcraft energy. Not true, using redstone energy cells from Thermal Expansion. It would be very nice if one could see the amount of energy a cell had without having to go down into the room where you have it set up to see what it's energy level is it.

So my question is any possibility to see this in the future?

I also use Thermal Expansion and want compatibility of energy sensor card with BC storages, so it is definitely will be added :)

• i cant seem to get this to work. when ever i install this (by putting it in the mods folder) it loads the mojang screen, waits 5 seconds then black screens.

am i just instaling this wrong? or are there conflicts between other mods?

i am running 25 other mods with this but IC2 works just fine. i am also using FML not mod loader. could this be the problem? is it posible that because i am running 1.4.5 not 1.4.6 a problem. (i downloaded the 1.4.5 version of this mod)

any help would be happley accepeted!

• Official Post

Crash log required

• I use it in my 1.4.6 world with MFSU to dump extra energy into matterfab. Works fine for me.
    Check if batbox in range (8 blocks without range upgrades). If range is ok, then give me a screenshot of Range Trigger GUI and screenshot of your setup (how range trigger is connected to other devices, location of batbox)

Thank you for your answer.
    All it should do is just switch off the reactor once the batbox is nearly full.
    Those are the configuration printscreens: