Direwolf20's Season 4 - Lets Play v1.2.5

• Congrats on your new season! I've learned so much from watching your videos and am really looking forward to your new adventures.

• So nice that your back with your series :D damn that 1.2.5

Btw. i'm thinking. why your not using ic2 agriculture stuff to grow your wheat and reeds.

• Loving the new series. I never touched mods until I saw your lets play season 3. Now I am totally addicted. If not for your guides and lets play I would have never continue to use mods due to the complexity of some of the mods when player first starts out using them.

This in turn caused a chain reaction and being a texture pack creator and some1 who don't like low res graphics I started work on my texture packs (link in the sig).

Anyways just wanted to say thank you for bringing life back into minecraft for me

• You want me soo badly Direwol20... its written all over your videos all those "hidden messages" i played your video backwards and all i heard was "i love Shadow" repeated hundreds of times :P

• Hmm... interesting . why you would need mist craft. :) btw. what do you think about tropicraft? or is it too tropical for your series. tropicraft is sort of for wondering around :D but it at least looks nice n stuff >:)

• Really hard not to like you series direwolf :) Enjoying it as always!

By the way, I'm starting to be a little worried about the taint level in your area, as y'all going around using portals, crucible, and magic and that kind of stuff)
    But growing vis crystals of different types really seems to be helping at least a bit

• Currently following this season and setup auto sorting system identical toy yours. Did you have any problems with items popping out of logistics pipes?

Download yer world to check that the sorting system setup the same and it is. But the bug of items popping out driving me nuts (btw im currently on episode 16)

Edit: Don't matter you mention it in later episode

• Official Post

Your Episode 27 is kinda failed, you obviously don't know why all the BC-Stuff is exploded next to your old Quarry, i will give you an explaination of all the FAIL:

If you use a BC-Pump over a Watersource, then make the Watersource AT LEAST a 5x5-Square! The Pump is just emptyfying the Infinite Watersource and BOOM. Also you need 4 Redstoneengines (for Watercoolantpumping) per 3 Combustionengines to not let explode them. The Chunkloaders are working fine, you just forgot to add them to everywhere you need them (2nd Quarry for example), also Thaumcraft has a chunkloaders too (Rune with Magic/Earth for 3x3 or Magic/Earth/Earth for a 5x5-Square of Chunks).

Oh and if you make a CASUC again, then you should watch out for the Redstonebug of the Nuclearreactors (which also destroyed your last Reactor), this Bug RESETS your Redstone applied to the Reactor everytime you load the Chunk into Memory (loading Savegame for example), and then the Reactor starts running even if Redstone is applied to it (but the Autocoolant is still OFF), except you update the Redstone applied to it immidietly after Chunkload.

I have a Question:
    Do you have uploaded a Steve-skin for your Account, or are you using the Default-skin?

And watch out for the Endermen, before they are destroying your Base again. :D

• Your Episode 27 is kinda failed, you obviously don't know why all the BC-Stuff is exploded next to your old Quarry, i will give you an explaination of all the FAIL:

If you use a BC-Pump over a Watersource, then make the Watersource AT LEAST a 5x5-Square! The Pump is just emptyfying the Infinite Watersource and BOOM. Also you need 4 Redstoneengines (for Watercoolantpumping) per 3 Combustionengines to not let explode them. The Chunkloaders are working fine, you just forgot to add them to everywhere you need them (2nd Quarry for example), also Thaumcraft has a chunkloaders too (Rune with Magic/Earth for 3x3 or Magic/Earth/Earth for a 5x5-Square of Chunks).

Well 3x3 is fully enough. as he said before. earlier when chunkloader blocks werent fixed they would load machines nicely, but not suff that is in world like water. in this case even your 5x5 would be drained nice and quicly :)

• Official Post

Well 3x3 is fully enough. as he said before. earlier when chunkloader blocks werent fixed they would load machines nicely, but not suff that is in world like water. in this case even your 5x5 would be drained nice and quicly :)

I got a 3x3 drained multiple times WITHOUT Chunkloader, since then i'm making 5x5 to be sure.