Blocks with wires inside

• Hello

Can you possibly create a recipe that would create any block in the game and have a hidden wire inside? You could simply place the block and desired wire in the crafting table to create.

This would make it awesome for placing lights (Luminators) on the walls and make them functional without a huge build around. I know there are the sprayer's you can use but if I want a red block wall with wires inside, that would be awesome.

Love the Mod, you're awesome.

• Place the wire > Spray with the sprayer > Wait till it dries > Paint the wall with the Painter.

But this is a solid color. I think I stated what if I wanted a block wall with a wire in it.

• But this is a solid color. I think I stated what if I wanted a block wall with a wire in it.

they are already going to add paint that looks like blocks

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• But this is a solid color. I think I stated what if I wanted a block wall with a wire in it.

That is, exactly, a block wall with a wire in it.

And what is this about a solid color? Before any further question/answer i suggest you take a LONG while to think it right before i start accusing you of having a severe lack of brain because sense you have made none.

• That is, exactly, a block wall with a wire in it.

And what is this about a solid color? Before any further question/answer i suggest you take a LONG while to think it right before i start accusing you of having a severe lack of brain because sense you have made none.

This coming from someone who can't even use proper grammar? LMAO. Try reading what I posted. If I wanted to use any block in the game as a wall with a wire in it. Now, if you're saying that by simply spraying the the dried block and it changes to the surrounding. Then perhaps I am bugged. I see what your tag says but before you start accusing people of being stupid. You might want educate yourself. I have the means to support people on this forum but I already know that will not be you. LOL

• You asked for a Block wall with a wire inside that you could even color it, and i told you of one. Its your own goddamn fault if you could not gather 2 neurons together to try and make your post more understandable with "I want to be able to place a wire inside ANY block BESIDES Construction Foam" or give a more detailed explanation of what did you want.

And i fail to see where my grammar is lacking besides the obviously sarcastic "Sense you made none". I know correcting the grammar of people to win a internet argument its a desperate measure, but at least be sure my grammar actually needs some correcting before trying to use that strategy.

• My question was very clear "
    create any block in the game and have a hidden wire inside?" ANY means any, Brick, Block, gravel and so on.

• My question was very clear "
    create any block in the game and have a hidden wire inside?" ANY means any, Brick, Block, gravel and so on.

Do you really call this Clear?

I know there are the sprayer's you can use but if I want a red block wall with wires inside, that would be awesome.

• Official Post

WTH, thats already suggested (Blockalike paintable CF), and the original was much better than yours. We could need a new Rule to have at least 10 Lines of sensefull Text in a Suggestion ("Hello!"-Lines and "What do you think?"-Lines doesnt count!).

You are arguing against FenixR, because he made an intended Grammarmistake, to show you how much sense your suggestion made, and you are talking about "Red Walls with Cables in it", which are already implemented. Do you really mean, we should take your Suggestion seriously??? Me neither.