Air Tank

• heh maybe FenixR is english :rolleyes:

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

Tampoco. Although i do like to use "nein" more than "iie". Before i even knew "nein" was the actual german "no" i used "niet" lul.

Spanish, because of the word "Tampoco" (neither), or Russian, because of "niet"? :D

Oh moment for Russian you would need 140%, but you are even missing Arms so its not.

passinglurker: He said more than one time that he is not english.

• With Europe or with America as Center of the Quadrantmap?

west of London(prime meridian) and south of the equator that leaves south amarica, maybe western africa, some pacific islands, some Atlantic islands, and half of Antarctica

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• I'm guessing Brazil it covers the largest area of the candidates and is a good place to start

• OK, Spanish language. (Wolfram Alpha helps much)

dang Brazil is Portuguese how about Argentina?

• Now 3 rules and a prize!

You can ask me if im near that country or not and i will answer with Yes im near or with a NO im not near. Only 3 chances to ask for the whole forum!

You win if you discover which my country is and say "You are from XXX!" (I will not say if im from there or not until the end of the contest, the one who answer correctly wins).

Only one person can win a special keyword to make alblaka ban me for a day! (Lol you wish, at best i will stfu for 12hours when you pm that keyword)

Oh forgot to say, contest end when i go to sleep in about...7-9 hours.

Edit:

Question can only be asked and answered in this post, so if its closed i can't say anything :D.

The Keyword its a one time thing only.

Be as precise as possible, since i can't tell a lie, but that doesn't mean i have to tell the whole truth :D

I will leave to do some things in about 30-1h so hurry up XD

• O_O dear god! you will shut up for 12 hours :D

• Wait changed some rules give me a sec.

I thought of were a few other but meh ill leave it at that.

• Oh now i remembered that last one, The "You are from XXX!" must come in a PM to me, so it doesn't matter if the thread its closed or not. And any public made "You are from XXX!" will be null and you would have lost your chance. Rule Applys to any post AFTER this one.

Edit: Bumped the 12 hours to 24 hours and as an Extra any post made in that time period are immune from any comment of mine after my silence its over.

Leaving in about 30-1h so i won't be near a pc for 2-3hrs so hurry up with the questions :)

@Above: Never said that, i said i was somewhere in the South-West Quadrant of the world :)

Edit3:Im leaving! Hope that the thread doesn't get closed before i return!

• Official Post

Oh now i remembered that last one, The "You are from XXX!" must come in a PM to me, so it doesn't matter if the thread its closed or not. And any public made "You are from XXX!" will be null and you would have lost your chance. Rule Applys to any post AFTER this one.

Good that i dont need you to shut up. Your comments are sometimes just too funny. (remembering "... people would start suggesting Robo Unicorns with Drill Horns and Laser Eyes That fart Rainbows whenever it moves.")

• Well, I'm English...

One answer for you... :Quantum-Helmet: Problem?

The problem with a quantum helmet is it's wallet-maceratingly expensive. Completely inaccessible in the early game and will bankrupt you in the mid-game. I personally like to build 17x17 or 21x21 multi-storey houses extending underwater with glass walls so that I get a nice sea view. Building the underwater components would be a lot easier if I had some SCUBA gear.

It could be done as two components - a SCUBA tank (backpack) and a breather helmet, where both need to be worn at once for it to work. The backpack can be filled with the canning machine, perhaps using either ordinary empty cells or empty cells which have been passed through an extractor to get oxygen cells.

Basically yeah, I want some underwater breathing gear that's not a quantum helmet. +1 from me.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.