Zero Point Module and Dyson Reactor Artifical Sun

• If you are a fan of stargate, you will understand, or if you dont know what is it, read this first:
    http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Point_Module

In my opinion can be very good to add other energy sources, even sci-fi, (obviously without total free energy of entropy inverters)

1.The first thing is the ZPM, something very difficult to craft, but it can store a LOT of energy, and it is mono-use, the recipe can be something like:
    When it is crafted, it goes at full charge, like 1.21 B EU

:Advanced Machine: = Mass Fabricator

:Energy Crystal: :Glass Fibre: :Energy Crystal:

:Energy Crystal: :Advanced Machine: :Energy Crystal:

:Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal:

2.Dyson artificial SUN
    The second idea pop up when i saw Spiderman 2, and when i read about the Dyson Sphere: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere
    Something like an artificial sun on the Overworld, with a restraint shield, it will emit a LOT of energy, and it needs fuel like water (hydrogen and oxygen)

Video idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…page&v=iwk8I7HS4ag#t=187s

• A better recipe for the ZPM would be

:Energy Crystal: :MFS-Unit: :Energy Crystal:
    :MFS-Unit: :Recycler: :MFS-Unit:
    :Energy Crystal: :MFS-Unit: :Energy Crystal:

:Energy Crystal: = lapatron crystal
    :Recycler: = mass fabricator

Oh and this post is just a joke k.

Here is what I was meant to say...

WAY TOO OP!!!!Yes I used 4 "!" got a problem?

• In my opinion it isn't overpowered, it is simple a technological evolution,

coal -> oil -> watermill -> windmill -> solar panel -> nuclear fission -> nuclear fusion -> dyson sphere -> entropy reverser

Obviously the growth of the cost will be exponential!

• In my opinion it isn't overpowered, it is simple a technological evolution,

coal -> oil -> watermill -> windmill -> solar panel -> nuclear fission -> nuclear fusion -> dyson sphere -> entropy reverser

Obviously the growth of the cost will be exponential!

we have rules here about repeat suggestions and we have heard tier iv power especially stargate power suggestions to many times. your "opinion" does not make you exempt from this rule stop spamming this subforum with stuff that has been rejected you are obscuring our view of the good ideas

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

To explain it the third Time in this Forum:

This Idea must be implemented in a logical order after some other Energytechnologys:

Fusionreactor
    Naquadahreactor
    Naquadriareactor
    Antimattereactor
    Quantumreactor
    a Blackhole based Energyproductionmethod
    Antimatterchainreactor (much more Powerful and Destructive than the Normal one, but can destroy all the Matter of the Universe)
    ZPM
    Project Arcturas original
    Project Arcturas by McKay (this Idea)
    Paralleluniverse-Carters "steal a bit out of every Universe"-Idea
    Perpetuum Mobile (Ultimate Endgame)

So i don't see why that should be implemented BEFORE ALL THIS. And the Fusionreactor got rejected so...

You will definetly receive a NO, to make that clear.

• I like the Dyson sun. Yes bash me for it but It looks like a awesome idea. The problem is that people like bashing things into the ground that are diffrent from usual gameplay.

Deserves a addon though...

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• I agree with having a power evolution like that and as to the solid no because of the fusion reactor, I've heard alblaca was going to eventually be adding a time machine, maybe it could power that? Or maybe add a floating island and you can make a ship to go there that takes a fair amount of power or try and get lucky and find it by hand?