[suggestion] washing machine (A.K.A. a low tier repair machine)

• Name: washing machine (EDIT: clean-a-tron?)

Description: the basic idea is [new machine]+[damaged non electric armor]+[eu]=[fully repaired piece of non electric armor]. if this is to unbalanced we could just say something like since the machine only cleans it only repairs armor that is less than 50% damaged

EDIT:to be more realistic we could say that different armors have different points to which they are beyond cleaning. so non metallic armor's like leather, rubber, static-boots, and diamond can be cleaned up to 60% damaged, gold and composite armor can be cleaned up to 30% damage, and everything else can be cleaned up to 15% damage

recipe:
    some concoction of water buckets, sticks, a machine block, and an electric circuit?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• hehehehe

the thought of washing metal armour...... reduce the durability,......rust....... hehehehehe.

might work for leather though i guess.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• LOL!
    Nevertheless, even if this Idea should be ... in the April Fools topic, I thought that would be good if there were a lot of machine getting you advantage in order to make more machine, more Energy needs, more ressources used ...
    Then, after the Industrial Revolution, let's become massive-consumers!
    But it's hard to find machine wich could be usefull ^^
    Food do not lapse, so Fridge --> Useless
    Not a lot of way cooking food in MC --> You won't have a huge kitchen
    Radiator ? Could have a positive effect (as your hunger bar, could maybe allow you to mine or walk faster)
    The fact is that there's no really tons of machine we could implement, even if it could be good to boost your economic growth (read "Les 30 Glorieuses" , or know about Post Post–World War II economic expansion)

But, Washing Machine ? You're really funny :thumbup:

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• ok ha ha we all had a nice laugh now lets see if i can salvage this.

1. as far as repairing armor goes the name is unimportant if you don't see cleaning your rubber boots as a way to gain back durability then call it something else
    2. here is another use for the [insert name here] machine besides armor repair. it can clean off ores simply run your dirty raw normal ore through the machine and get back a scrubbed ore then when you run it through the macerator since there is less slag and mass it will macerate faster and has a chance of giving you 3 dusts
    3. to be more realistic we could say that different armors have different points to which they are beyond cleaning. so non metallic armor's like leather, rubber, static-boots, and diamond can be cleaned up to 60% damaged, gold and composite armor can be cleaned up to 30% damage, and everything else can be cleaned up to 15% damage
    4. through in dirt blocks and have a slim chance of uncovering trace ore deposits such as gold nuggets(rarest), iron dust heaps(uncommon), new items that can be made in to tin and copper dusts(relatively common), scrap(commonest but like I said the odds of getting stuff is slim its like panning for gold and its not 1849)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Official Post

ok ha ha we all had a nice laugh now lets see if i can salvage this.

1. as far as repairing armor goes the name is unimportant if you don't see cleaning your rubber boots as a way to gain back durability then call it something else
    2. here is another use for the [insert name here] machine besides armor repair. it can clean off ores simply run your dirty raw normal ore through the machine and get back a scrubbed ore then when you run it through the macerator since there is less slag and mass it will macerate faster and has a chance of giving you 3 dusts
    3. to be more realistic we could say that different armors have different points to which they are beyond cleaning. so non metallic armor's like leather, rubber, static-boots, and diamond can be cleaned up to 60% damaged, gold and composite armor can be cleaned up to 30% damage, and everything else can be cleaned up to 15% damage
    4. through in dirt blocks and have a slim chance of uncovering trace ore deposits such as gold nuggets(rarest), iron dust heaps(uncommon), new items that can be made in to tin and copper dusts(relatively common), scrap(commonest but like I said the odds of getting stuff is slim its like panning for gold and its not 1849)

1. Something else
    2. Isn't that integrated in a Macerator?
    3. Acceptable balancement
    4. CLEAN ALL THE DIRTBLOCKS!!!

• 1. Something else
    2. Isn't that integrated in a Macerator?
    3. Acceptable balancement
    4. CLEAN ALL THE DIRTBLOCKS!!!

1. how about the clean-a-tron? that way it doesn't invoke images of a traditional tumbler washer
    2. the ability to get 3 dusts out of an ore? I don't think macerators can do that. do you mean implement this as a module for the macerator like my machine control module idea?
    3. glad you agree I'll add it to the top post
    4. thats the spirit :D /jk i said dirt cause it can't be farmed like cobble and sand but it doesn't have to be dirt or even happen at all the machine can keep to just cleaning armor

• Official Post

1. how about the clean-a-tron? that way it doesn't invoke images of a traditional tumbler washer
    2. the ability to get 3 dusts out of an ore? I don't think macerators can do that. do you mean implement this as a module for the macerator like my machine control module idea?
    3. glad you agree I'll add it to the top post
    4. thats the spirit :D /jk i said dirt cause it can't be farmed like cobble and sand but it doesn't have to be dirt or even happen at all the machine can keep to just cleaning armor

1. Good Name
    2. I ment Macerator creates already 2 Dusts that way
    4. Or make it like Terrafirmacraft, so add special Dirtblocks which are containing Gold, Iron or other Minerals, which you have to wash with that Machine.

• other uses
    1. hydrate coal dust without buckets and cells
    2. wash the coal dust out of gunpowder to get redstone