[Suggestion] Diamond Drill Recipie

• Since we add diamonds to the tip of the drill, why now make the recipie like this:

:Recycler: = nothing.

:Recycler: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

:Recycler: :Mining Drill: :Industrial Diamond:

:Recycler: :Recycler: :Recycler:

"super long gay fucking signature that shouldnt even be here but you cant disable it or at least i cant find it god damnit i hate the internet and everyone on it. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

umad Badspot? :P

Steve shaves with a chainsaw.

• +1 i see no harm in skipping the "make 4 planks into a crafting table" step with this

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Hmmm ...
    Seems to be unrealistic.
    There's no tools craftable without crafting table.
    But without these reasons, I agree (a bit) with you.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hmmm ...
    Seems to be unrealistic.
    There's no tools craftable without crafting table.
    But without these reasons, I agree (a bit) with you.

shears, flint and steel, tongs, hammer, saw. people will just throw together a crafting table in the field any ways and its a simple recipe change so all this is an optimization that saves time.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

It would be ... an uggly recipe ?
    Ok, I'm not against --> +0

BLARGH! industry is manly and manly doesn't care about ugly! you want not ugly? play thaumcraft with its sissy magic :cursing: /jk :D but seriously ugly is like the weakest excuse ever

• Lets do something more fun then, lets add a 5th item to the recipe so it can only be made with a crafting table and problem solved :D

if you add an extra battery AND upgrade the diamond drill's power storage i would be game for that

• I was thinking more of adding a Advanced circuit to the mix. Why? Because "Fuck you" thats why :D

HA! back at ya! :D [drill]+[advanced circuit]=[case for silktouch drill] :P

• I was thinking more of adding a Advanced circuit to the mix. Why? Because "Fuck you" thats why :D

HA! back at ya! :D [drill]+[advanced circuit]=[case for silktouch drill] :P[/quote]

That sounds dumb, but meh i should not expect much from all of you.