Suggestion: Update Compendium!

• I'd like to suggest that someone update the compendium thread and also add a clearly understandable last updated date to it!

I know that as a new member here I looked it over and didn't realize how old it is.

With all the "use the search" replies I see here you would think more effort would be made to keep it up to date!

• I'd like to suggest that someone update the compendium thread and also add a clearly understandable last updated date to it!

I know that as a new member here I looked it over and didn't realize how old it is.

With all the "use the search" replies I see here you would think more effort would be made to keep it up to date!

Nope.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Wow, thanks for that reply genius, IC2 is the bet MC mod I've ever used but this forum is just completely ridiculous

Welcome to the internet!

Its dangerous out there, take this (uncharged)nanosaber!

Don't get lost in the forest Internet!

Upgrading the compendium its certainly welcomed, but do note that the only one who decided to make it in the first place do have a life outside minecraft (I know crazy right?!). Besides a simple search > Compendium because it will certainly be difficult to keep it up to date and a good search its even better than the compendium, now if you don't want to even read what you have searched thats your problem you lazy bum.

• the compendium says to run a search so if you don't its only proof you didn't actually read it

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Ok, so we all realize that there is a search function and we'll just assume using it is a given. However, an actually updated compendium is still much easier and also, can help people avoid suggestions that are similar to others, but named differently, because those would be missed by a search.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.