Recipes using Battery

• Can You add to all recipes battery which ID 30242?
    Because when I using The Digital Workbench from the Computer Craft's addon, where items are recognized by the name not ID, name RE-Battery is connected to ID 30242, which is cannot be using to craft anything.

• Hah, it's a "smart" spambot I think I've only seen once. They gather phrases from posts in the threads they're spamming in other forums (or in this example this very forum) and then use them to spam.

• Hah, it's a "smart" spambot I think I've only seen once. They gather phrases from posts in the threads they're spamming in other forums (or in this example this very forum) and then use them to spam.

Crap... Spam-bot technologies have gotten better, I remember when they could only use phrases pre-programmed into them. MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper

• Crap. Holy Crap. CALL THE ALL-MIGHTY DRAGONLORD NOOOOOOOW!

@OFF:We need a Alblaka smiley

You revived a 5 month old thread just to say that we have a previously pointed out spam-bot?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• my god, arteficial inteligence spam bot? nobody wil be safe....

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• you make this thread re-revived again ... it was maybe noticed as unread for you but ... this thread is very old, and your answer, isn't only pointless because of it, but also without any interest in my opinion (you repeated what has been already said 2-3 times). Note that I'm not flaming you.
    So, this thread should be closed.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• you make this thread re-revived again ... it was maybe noticed as unread for you but ... this thread is very old, and your answer, isn't only pointless because of it, but also without any interest in my opinion (you repeated what has been already said 2-3 times). Note that I'm not flaming you.
    So, this thread should be closed.

wel sir, just FYI

i have been offline for about 4-5 months now, so im not exactly aware of ANYTHING that has been going round these days.
    (the overhaul of nuke gens wil keep me occupied now)

but back to your final answer, yea agreed. on the info u posted here, it should indeed be closed as it is an useless topic.
    sorry to bother anyway ;)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.