Encyclopedia of Booze and Such.

• Please note that the information written below contains spoilers, however it was all gathered purely by experimentation.

[spoiler]Making Booze is all about amounts. How much of each ingredient you put in, how much water you put in, and how long you give it to ferment determines what you get out of it.
    Each water cell you put in adds 1 Liter of Booze. The Maximum amount of Liters, or any other ingredient, is 32.

The name of the Booze you create has 3 words, Ex. Lite White Ale. Lite being the amount of water in proportion to ingredients, White being the ratio of hops and wheat, and Ale being the amount of time spent fermenting.

Here is a chart of each word and how you get it. The first two words are ratio based, so you can multiply both number values by any number and get the same result (as long as there is less than or equal to 32 of each ingredient)

List of First Words:

1 ingredients : 1 Water Cells = Regular (This means that this word will be left blank)
    1 ingredients : 2 Water Cells = Thick
    1 ingredients : 3 Water Cells = Stodge
    2 ingredients : 3 Water Cells = Lite

List of Second Words:

1 Wheat : 1 Hops = Regular (This means that this word will be left blank)
    1 Wheat : 2 Hops = Dark
    2 Wheat : 1 Hops = White
    3 Wheat : 1 Hops = Alcfree
    1 Wheat : 3 Hops = Full
    1 Wheat : 4 Hops = Black
    2 Wheat : 5 Hops = Dark

List of Third Words

No Fermenting Time = Brew
    2 hours Fermenting Time = Youngster
    4 hours Fermenting Time = Beer
    12 hours Fermenting Time = Ale

Note that if you put a ratio not listed on here, such as 3:2, it will round to the nearest ratio.
    Examples:
    6 Wheat, 2 hops, 16 water cells, 2 hours Fermenting time = Thick Alcfree Youngster
    12 Wheat, 6 hops, 32 water cells, No fermenting time = Lite White Brew

RUM:

Rum is a much simpler drink to make, and is made purely from sugar cane. Each sugar cane you put in amounts to 1 Liter of rum, so putting 32 sugar cane in amounts to a full 32L Barrel o' Rum.
    Always let rum ferment for at least an hour and a half before drinking... if you drink unfermented rum, it can cause many negitive side effects. Possibly death.

• There is a stage after ale which is DragonBlood not sure of the time but by your chart its longer than 12 hours which is a bit strange to me since I made the stuff but ah well I'm sure you'll test it and find out ;3

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Life the universe and everything.

• This is cool! Do you mind if I include it in my "information about booze" thread?

And as an addition to your list: I've found an additional second word: "Soup", caused when there is wheat & water cells but no hops. I've also noticed that when a "dark" brew spends < 5 minutes fermenting, the third word is "stuff", not "brew".

• This is cool! Do you mind if I include it in my "information about booze" thread?

And as an addition to your list: I've found an additional second word: "Soup", caused when there is wheat & water cells but no hops. I've also noticed that when a "dark" brew spends < 5 minutes fermenting, the third word is "stuff", not "brew".

sooooooooo...
    you decide to just take it w/o getting an answer?
    i dont think MinecraftNotch likes that

MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf

they are all mad at you

umad?

• sooooooooo...
    you decide to just take it w/o getting an answer?
    i dont think MinecraftNotch likes that

I noticed the other day that Rampage is an unregistered user -- he might have problems answering me either way. I gave him credit for it -- If he wants me to take it down, though, I will.

• This is pretty nice :D I have already expanded and fixed a few errors.

(Edit) Soooo I just checked on my ale to see if I had DragonBlood had a timer set to 8 hrs... I got Soupy Ale. Will try to post a screenshot later.

• Has anyone discovered how to make zero?

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Ok not sure what the final number is but I have gotten 210 of the Beers. Not sure how many rums there are as I've only gotten two so far but I have discovered as much as I can as fast as I can lol.

• among the 100+ combinations, which kind of beer is the best?

In my opinion, rum is the best. Easy to make, useful effects for what I tend to do(resistance, which is like armor, and fire resist, which is really handy if you're like me and have lava all over your base).
    Chuck in Sugar Canes, wait a few days, enjoy.

'course, I might change my mind once I get some hops. But I still prefer rum since it's easy to make.
    Though some Thick Black DragonsBlood might change things a bit.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• In my opinion, rum is the best. Easy to make, useful effects for what I tend to do(resistance, which is like armor, and fire resist, which is really handy if you're like me and have lava all over your base).
    Chuck in Sugar Canes, wait a few days, enjoy.

'course, I might change my mind once I get some hops. But I still prefer rum since it's easy to make.
    Though some Thick Black DragonsBlood might change things a bit.

"Dragonblood" sounds promising

• First off, great job on gathering the info! I found a few errors in your info and have found that "Thick" is actually 2 Ingredients : 1 Water. What you have posted would be "Watery" instead of "Thick". Also I have found that Ale can be brewed at less than 12 hours. I am going to attempt to find the exact number through a bit of testing.