[Suggestion] Torchgun, to enlight Caves with style

• Alblaka PMed me after the last "STOP NECROPOSTING!"-shout out (because there is no Anti-Necropost-Rule), so no.

This, and i was having so much fun reporting people instead of raging at them. Guess ill have to Verbally abuse them personally until they fudging stop with it :/

You know what?
    JUST ADD A BLIMIN TORCH GUN!
    Seriously, I don't want your fancy sticky resin glow dust blah blah blah. I want to be able to shoot frickin torches.

This, I mean what is more awesome that shooting torch with a gun?! Ill tell you what! Shooting Dynamite Sticks with a gun!

• This, I mean what is more awesome that shooting torch with a gun?! Ill tell you what! Shooting Dynamite Sticks with a gun!

Not that you couldn't make a gun which shoots anything that looks like a stick (Dynamites, torches or even sticks for small damage + knockback)

Not that you couldn't make a gun which shoots anything that looks like a stick (Dynamites, torches or even sticks for small damage + knockback)

Hey, why not a sort of pneumatic gun, similar to "Fat Man" (or how that thingy named correctly?) from fallout, launching everything we can throw to much longer distances?

• Sticky resin (when on ground) should be able to burn as Netherrack. Then you could shot it with a gun and you would just have to put it on fire (of course, it would be done by your gun ^^).
    So just adding this function to the Mining laser (It would become a multi-function-weapon-tool) would work, because of course ML can fir something no, isn't it ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• the mining laser is a laser, which means light. sticky resin would have to have a photon sail and the laser to be on a insanely low setting, as far as i know, that is the only way to propel something with light.

• the mining laser is a laser, which means light. sticky resin would have to have a photon sail and the laser to be on a insanely low setting, as far as i know, that is the only way to propel something with light.

Do I have to get into the whole Minecraft takes physics, spits on it, kicks it off a cliff, and tells it to go screw itself argument?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l