suggestion: ender plant

• tier: VII
    looks like: endermen arms coming out of the ground
    final stage has balls (no joking about the balls) on tops of hands.
    harvesting yields: ender pearl: 0-2, 2 is about 10% 0 is 40% 1 is 50%
    breaking yields: same ender pearl count, just 1 is 55%, 2 is 15%, 0 is 30%, it also has ender seeds: 0-2, same seed chance as ferru.
    discovered by: bladerunner47
    tags: arm, black, teleport, rare
    special condition: 1.must be planted on dry soil. 2. must be planted underground. 3. there has to be a chest with ender pearls within a 3 block radius of crop
    growth rate: slow medium
    no it will not spawn endermen, that's just plain annoying

MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf

they are all mad at you

umad?

• not only no but heck no. would be seriously overpowered. Ender pearls are supposed to be rare things you have to either go hunting for or go to The End to get.

• not only no but heck no. would be seriously overpowered. Ender pearls are supposed to be rare things you have to either go hunting for or go to The End to get.

next time try looking at the growth rate:
    by slow medium i mean a whole irl days worth of time of being within generating radius of it, and it has to grow underground on dry cropland
    OK? i made this suggestion because ender pearls are very hard to get, if there was a blaze rod/powder plant it would be to OP and i would delete the thread

MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf

they are all mad at you

umad?

• And if it's Tier VII, it's hard to get.
    Harder than making a trap tower ?

Tier 7 isn't hard to get. Aurelium is tier 12? something like that. Ferru is 7 or 8.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Tier 7 isn't hard to get. Aurelium is tier 12? something like that. Ferru is 7 or 8.

1.aurelia is tier 8, ferru is tier 6. so to get it it would be as hard as coffee.
    it would be funny if you left it long enough, an ender head would pop out and if you stared at it endermen would teleport to you. you could still havest it, it would be just insane to harvest, best harvest would be in 4th stage because with stage one i think it should look like a full grown weed, then it goes to stage 1 weed and the arms pop out a bit.
    stage 3 should have no weeds and the arm is halfway up the crop.
    stage 4 should have the pearls on the tops of the hands, ready for harvest
    stage 5 should have an andermen head, the probability of getting an ender pearl is halved and any nearby endermen attack you if you stare at it

they are all mad at you

umad?

• Talking on the technical side, that would need a whole new renderer!

ok, i dont even know what that ment, but the endermen teleing to you and the chest of pearls is optional
    since you went all technical, here is a :Industrial Diamond:

they are all mad at you

umad?

• By endermen arms I presume you mean 3D crops? Thats allot of work and would look out of place with all the other 2D crops, But I like the idear, Maby the darker the enviroment the faster they grow?