uh i have a mod problem

• i know who people who drink this :Tin Can: are called.

they are people the government owes $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to.

(A.K.A. hobos) (who are cool no offense)

nuke mining (3 seconds later) OH [BLEEP] MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (one epic house destroyed by a nuke later) ;( :thumbdown:. :| i guess i canlive in the norman village next door,

or not it was nuked as well (sighs) oh well time to fing a new location for my house.That is the sad story of my house. i later deleted that map

• ok so we all figured out somthing with mp and no ic2 it works with mp and ic2 no working and without mp with ic2 nada without ic2 minecraft dosnt even work all i get is black screen so now what?

(I blame apple for this)

nuke mining (3 seconds later) OH [BLEEP] MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (one epic house destroyed by a nuke later) ;( :thumbdown:. :| i guess i canlive in the norman village next door,

or not it was nuked as well (sighs) oh well time to fing a new location for my house.That is the sad story of my house. i later deleted that map

• uh no and now that i figeure that out i feel like the biggest noob on the face of the earth :pinch:

• just retryed 3 times and this crash every time:

Mods loaded: 25
    ModLoader 1.2.5
    mod_CodeChickenCore 0.5.2
    mod_MinecraftForge 3.2.3.108
    mod_NotEnoughItems 1.2.2.2
    mod_ReiMinimap v3.1 [1.2.5]
    mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.5
    mod_EE 1.4.5.1
    mod_Forestry 1.4.6.1
    mod_BuildCraftZFP (Forestry Package)
    mod_IC2 v1.95
    mod_InvTweaks 1.41b (1.2.4)
    mod_Railcraft 5.2.4
    mod_RedPowerControl 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr5b2
    mod_ThaumCraft 2.1.6

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT fb72f343 --------
    Generated 6/4/12 5:52 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW! version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber.onCreated(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:33)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber$1.tickCallback(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:22)
    at mod_IC2.OnTickInGame(mod_IC2.java:1377)
    at ic2.platform.Ic2.onTickInGame(Ic2.java:347)
    at ModLoader.onTick(ModLoader.java:1102)
    at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:22)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(SourceFile:752)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:671)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 4ea77129 ----------

:S ?( ;(

• hey all i managed to make alot of progress with the ic2 crash and ive made it all the way up to the loading lvel screen and then a crash so any ideas on the next thing i should do oh and i almost forgot here's the crash report

Mods loaded: 27
    ModLoader 1.2.5
    mod_CodeChickenCore 0.5.2
    mod_MinecraftForge 3.2.3.108
    mod_NotEnoughItems 1.2.2.2
    mod_ReiMinimap v3.1 [1.2.5]
    mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.5
    mod_AdditionalPipes 3.1.0 (Minecraft 1.2.5, Buildcraft 3.1.5, Forge 3.1.3.103)
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.5
    mod_EE 1.4.5.1
    mod_Forestry 1.4.6.1
    mod_BuildCraftZFP (Forestry Package)
    mod_IC2 v1.95
    mod_InvTweaks 1.41b (1.2.4)
    mod_Millenaire 2.7.5
    mod_Railcraft 5.2.4
    mod_RedPowerControl 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr5b2
    mod_ThaumCraft 2.1.6

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c120fe72 --------
    Generated 6/11/12 2:57 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_32, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW! version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber.onCreated(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:33)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber$1.tickCallback(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:22)
    at mod_IC2.OnTickInGame(mod_IC2.java:1377)
    at ic2.platform.Ic2.onTickInGame(Ic2.java:347)
    at ModLoader.onTick(ModLoader.java:1102)
    at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:22)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(SourceFile:752)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:671)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3aa0e112 ----------

i think this is the last barrier to break through to succuesful gaming lets hope so and also how did hypnotoad productions on youtube get the rotary macerator?

well thats all from me on this post and ill leave the rest to you

• Try reinstalling.
    Delete and possibly backup your .minecraft, then install modloader into the jar, forge into the jar(I heavily recommend 3.2.3.105, it seems to work the best), and NEI and then codechickencore to the jar. Run minecraft once to make sure it works and for the mods folder to generate. After that close it and put all the mods into the mods folder. Run minecraft again for the configs, it should crash with an id error, and then manually assign all the block IDs, starting from 255 and working your way downwards. Your minecraft should work after that.
    Hypnotoad got the rotary macerator, centrifuge extractor and singularity compressor from the advanced machines IC2 addon, look at the addons section of the forum for it. There are two versions, he is using the Advanced machines 4.0.
    Also if you are trying to install IC2 1.95, download the new 1.95b, it fixes a few things(not your crash).

• yippie it worked when i did it your way and so i cant thank you enough for that i was about to give up on ic2 if i coulnt find a way past the final crash so once agian thank you