More Crops

• While we can obtain many essential resources from agriculture, we cannot obtain them all. Some of the main objects missing are Tin, Copper, and Coal.

The tin and copper plants would most likely be very similar to ferru.

I was thinking the coal plant would be like melons, except it would drop coal.

Sorry for lack of tier+recipes and what not, they just tend to annoy me and Al can think of a better way to do it anyway.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• Official Post

Tin and Copperplants are planned, look at the Q/A-Thread, and Coal is supposed to be limited.

• note to self: learn how cropcards work so i can tell new users its an easy mod to implement yourself.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• But I don't wanna make a tree farm!

But I don't wanna make a tree farm!

You don't need to, you need only to plant some, chop them down and put logs into your furnace.

• Well since you took that post seriously...

Charcoal isn't coal. The main idea of my first post was to add crops so that you could rely entirely on crops for materials. You can't use charcoal for solars, nano, or anything requiring coal dust. Plus charcoal is stupid.

• Well since you took that post seriously...

Charcoal isn't coal. The main idea of my first post was to add crops so that you could rely entirely on crops for materials. You can't use charcoal for solars, nano, or anything requiring coal dust. Plus charcoal is stupid.

1st) charcoal is not stupid :evil:

2nd) solars, nano, or anything requiring coal dust is exactly why it is a finite resource(if any thing in MC can be considered finite cause chances are you will start a new world before you completely tap your current one)

3rd) less whining and more mining! or install either the charcoal dust addon, NEI, EE, custom recipes mod, or go into creative mode

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• It's stupid, since Scaffolds are a much more efficient Fuelsource.

scaffolds don't make torches :P

It's stupid, since Scaffolds are a much more efficient Fuelsource.

Oh, nice, you can't burn wooden halfstabs in generator, but can burn scafforlds...

The main idea of my first post was to add crops so that you could rely entirely on crops for materials

Even if they add all those plants, you just won't be able to rely on them for resourses. At least because of how much they give you and how long they grow.

• I was just about to make a suggestion thread myself, but then I saw this! So, I'll tell you some plants I've came up with:
    Vanilla
    Tier: III
    Tags: White, Ice Cream, Flower, Stalk
    Drops: Vanilla Beans
    Can be used for: Vanilla Ice Cream :D (I'll let Alblaka think of the crafting recipe(s) and the hunger points given)
    Strawberry
    Tier: I
    Tags: Red, Fruit, Juicy, Berry
    Drops: Strawberries
    Can be used for: edible, Strawberry Juice, Strawberry Ice Cream :D:D (I'll let Alblaka decide hunger points given and crafting recipes, again)
    Blinkroot
    Tier: III
    Tags, Blinky, Glowing, Caves, Vine
    Drops: Glowstone Dust
    Note: this plant is actually in a game called Terraria. I thought of suggesting Blinkroot because someone had once suggested Waterleaf, which is also in Terraria.
    Also I'm obviously thinking of chocolate ice cream as well. That would just be cocoa beans with unflavoured ice cream.

• Official Post

For the new Fooditems: They make no real new use
    For the Glowstoneplant:

Quote from Alblaka

Q: Are Diamond- and Glowstoneplants planned?
    No.

• How about you don't Thread-Jack?

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato