[Addon 1.4.6] Custom Machine Recipes [SSP/SMP]

• Hello everyone!

This addon allows you to define your own recipes for machines in config files.

The mod generates its config folder and file on the first run. The folder is in config and it is named "denoflionsx/CMR" and each machine has a .cfg file.

Supported Machines:

Vanilla:
    Furnace (The furnace is not meta sensitive for input items. Nothing I can do about it. input_meta parameter will be ignored)

Ic2:
    Macerator
    Compressor
    Extractor
    Mass Fabricator
    Scrap Box

Railcraft:
    Blast Furnace
    Coke Oven

Requirements:
    denLib 2.1

Downloads:
    Universal
    (The source code on Github )

If you run a server: The client jar IS NOT REQUIRED for your players unless they want it for ssp!

• Finally someone made this! It's really great! But I have some suggestions:
    -make it possible to add canning recipes
    -make it possible to add mass fabricator amplifiers
    -make it possible to add "energy items" like redstone
    -make it possible to add "fuel items" like gunpowder and "fuel items" like biofuel/coalfuel cells
    -make it possible to add electrolyzer recipes
    Still, great-tastic!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Just tested it. It is possible to make output stacks greater than 65, this will work. But output quantities smaller then 1 are not possible.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• I will look into these. What do you mean by "energy items" though?

Seems to be a good Addon, what's about adding Default-crafting/smeltingstuff too, to make it complete? (So that i dont need more than one Addon for that)

I will look into it.

• I will look into these. What do you mean by "energy items" though?

Great! By "energy items" I mean items you put into the bottom slot of machines or energy storage blocks where they get used up and add a certain amount of EU to the energy storage of that block.

• Is it possible that this mod could be disrupted by other mods? Like your Plugins for Forestry?
    Because I'm not getting a config file in the folder.

• Is it possible that this mod could be disrupted by other mods? Like your Plugins for Forestry?
    Because I'm not getting a config file in the folder.

There does seem to be a minor derp with the recipes file generating with PFF installed. I wrote this mod before I wrote my generic config system that PFF uses. If you install this mod first, run minecraft once and load a world, and then install PFF it will generate correctly.

If the recipes file is missing you can just create one. Its just a blank txt file named recipes.txt

I'll have that fixed in the next version along with a revamp of the recipes file. There will also be a plugin version of this mod bundled in PFF that works with Forestry machines as well. (The standalone version for ic2 isn't going anywhere)

• Seems to be a good Addon, what's about adding Default-crafting/smeltingstuff too, to make it complete? (So that i dont need more than one Addon for that)

Just add Custom Recipes as Mod it adds the smelting and crafting, since i brought up the Idea of this Addon:

it was supposed to be an extension of Customrecipes
    BTW: Smelting with Custom recipes even works with iron, electric and induction furnace!

Will this mod work on SMP?

• My Question was more if it works, as i didnt see a post yet that states it has been tested.

I just completely reinstalled my Comp, so im a bit too hung up on that and i will be hosting a lan-party soon, so my time is short.
    Thats why i asked...

And im sorry that i missread your post.

Anyway you could try to get the Code from MightyPork(the CustomRecipes Inventer), he states that his coding is not secret and if you just give him credit in this Addon he will probably share with you.
    That might save you allot of work.

• It really isn't a ton of work to add things, I've just been wrapped up in PFF development and running a server.

I've poked around a bit at the requests though. Adding "energy items" is impossible as it has no interface or list to reflect into, so I guess its just a single if statement somewhere in ic2. (hint hint ic2 team). Mass fab amps are possible. The others still need looking into.

I'll definitely add custom smelting since that will be easy. Workbench recipes might take a bit more work, but its mostly figuring out a good recipe format that isn't a pain to use.

• I might have found a bug

if Industrialcraft is considered a mod, then the first boolean will not work on true for me,
    if it is not considered as a mod than the second boolean will even work on true.

Compressor,243,0,false,29981,0,1,true (worked for me)
    Compressor,243,0,true,29981,0,1,true (did not work for me)

243 is rubber wood
    29981 is empty cells

• CMR is back, and it learned a few new tricks while it was away...

(Before anyone asks, the green bar in the fuel slot is a Radioactive Waste Bar from PFF)

It isn't ready yet, but its coming. Here is the important stuff:

denLib has been split from Plugins for Forestry into its own jar. Why is this important? CMR and PFF won't conflict during updates anymore, and CMR can use the PFF config system.

Support for the following:

Vanilla:
    Furnace

Ic2:
    Macerator
    Compressor
    Extractor
    Mass Fabricator
    Scrap Box

Railcraft:
    Blast Furnace

Future Plans:

Forestry:
    Squeezer
    Fermenter
    Centerfuge
    Still

Buildcraft:
    Assembly Table

• I Await with great anticipation.

Edit: After fiddling around with it a bit, you might consider adding the ability to have multiple inputs for macerators/extractors/compressors

# Syntax: tag=input_id, input_meta, output_id, output_meta, output_amount
    instead of this
    # Syntax: tag=input_id, input_meta, input_amount, output_id, output_meta, output_amount
    something like this

• I Await with great anticipation.

Edit: After fiddling around with it a bit, you might consider adding the ability to have multiple inputs for macerators/extractors/compressors

# Syntax: tag=input_id, input_meta, output_id, output_meta, output_amount
    instead of this
    # Syntax: tag=input_id, input_meta, input_amount, output_id, output_meta, output_amount
    something like this

How'd you get the mod before I posted the new download location? I haven't officially released anything, but that is definitely copy/pasted from the new config files. I haven't even posted the code to Github yet... I can only figure you guessed the dropbox folder and caught me testing Jenkins.

Anyways... I made that change across all Ic2 machines. Editing the op and thread title for actual release now...

Edit: Released. Check the first post.

Edit: Fixed a potential crash bug. Updated the link in the OP.