[Addon 1.4.6] Custom Machine Recipes [SSP/SMP]

• This is getting outdated ;( .......

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I just posted a port for 1.4.6. (totally untested)

I literally never visit this forum, so your best bet to get my attention is pretty much anything but posting in this thread. PM, Minecraft forum , IRC (#PluginsforForestry on esper.net), or Twitter will actually get you a response.

I quite frankly have no interest in this mod. I was not planning on continuing it, but a barrage of PMs convinced me to at least port it.

If someone else wants it the source code is freely available on github. Otherwise I'll keep porting it as-is.

• This mod is the last one that just helps to tie many other mods together, I only use 1-2 extra recipes ^^
    Imo you should just combine it into a PFF module :P

• No, I get the same error even with the new version of optifine. have you tried this mod for yourself? Even does it without Optifine.

• Yep, that NPE occurs the very first time this mod is loaded. It's an issue within DenLib. DenLib-reliant mods will error on first load immediately after config generation. Loading the world again AFTER that NPE will work perfectly fine, it's only the initial load that generates the config file.

EDIT: Scratch that, different error.

• can i use this in my mod pack

In previously builds, when CMR was a zip file, the mod author ever put a file called License.txt . This license, using his words is DWFYW ( Do What F*** You Want ). The day a read that license I laughed a lot !!!

But I don't know if she is valid now...

• In order for this to generate a config, I have to remove my existing Denoflionsx config folder, remove Valve Pipes, and boot up minecraft as usual? And then replace the Valve Pipe config, Valve Pipe jar, and then add the machine recipes? Is that the correct procedure ?( ? Or can I manually add the config?

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• I fixed my own screw-up, and can now extract charcoal into coal for my coke ovens. Also can extract 64 diamond blocks into a nether star, or 48 Emerald blocks (Vanilla, not RP2. Insane, but worth it!)

Oops... I just learned why you should check your recipe lines... I accidentally extracted some charcoal into some dynamite... (Typed in 236 instead of 263. Whoops. Well, no reason to let it go to waste.)

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

Edited once, last by Dj_777: Update after first trial, along with funny anecdote. ().