[suggestion]React-o-Pack HAYO! [EDIT] Genpacks

• Thanks for the constructive criticism, im gonna rework this suggestion :D
    Done!

• The regular generator pack is a good idea, but the react-o-pack is basically another "Nuclear Battery/Portable Nuclear Reactor/Pre-Fueled Nuclear Reactor" suggestion. In other words, it's going to get denied.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• The regular generator pack is a good idea, but the react-o-pack is basically another "Nuclear Battery/Portable Nuclear Reactor/Pre-Fueled Nuclear Reactor" suggestion. In other words, it's going to get denied.

can't blame a guy for trying ;D

• can't blame a guy for trying ;D

actually if you suggest a lightning rod we can blame you for trying ^^ (don't do it lightning rod = ban)
    to avoid rendering normal generators obsolete I propose the gen-pack be limited to fuel cans and superfuels as the only viable fuel sources.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• i'm still not in favour for a peltier unit. as long as it's safe to stand right next to a working nuclear reactor, I feel that it is not necessary to implement the 'hot generator burns my back if I don't use a peltier unit' thingie. plus, it makes it expensive for the trouble you throw yourself in. usually you have the resources to make a lappack quite fast.

But in survival, this items looks like its not needed. in the upcoming adventure mode, I could see a few uses though :)

• i'm still not in favour for a peltier unit. as long as it's safe to stand right next to a working nuclear reactor, I feel that it is not necessary to implement the 'hot generator burns my back if I don't use a peltier unit' thingie. plus, it makes it expensive for the trouble you throw yourself in. usually you have the resources to make a lappack quite fast.

But in survival, this items looks like its not needed. in the upcoming adventure mode, I could see a few uses though :)

sorry for not being clear, the peltier is only for the react-o-pack

• There is no need to PM me to notify about your Post, i generally read EVERYTHING what is not in the Addonsection.

@Generatorpacks: Why do we need that, if we can carry 64 of them in one Slot?

convenient, and doesn't lose power by breaking it