[Suggestion] Destructorpack

• Official Post

Hello, potential Consumer of GregTech Intergalactical,

Today we will show you the newest Invention of our Miningutility, the "Destructorpack"! You may ask yourself what it is, so let me explain:

How often did you go mining, and your Inventory filled up with Rock, Dirt and other useless junk? Very often? Well, what are you doing against that, throwing the Stuff on the ground to let it decay? It's too much work if you ask me, thats why we invented the Destructorpack! The Destructorpack is a Device, for detroying unwanted Items, which are in your Inventory! Just put your selection of up to 4 or 9 diffrent Items into the Pack, after rightclicking it from your Hotbar, and it destroys all selected Itemtypes, which are appearing in your Inventory! No more trowing your junk away, the Destructorpack does that automatically for you! It doesn't even need to be equipped like a Backpack, it is small enough to carry it somewhere in your Inventory, for letting it do it's awesome work. We do not guaranty, that his Pack cannot be used as Weapon, against other People by putting Armorparts and Weapons into it and letting the opponent collecting it.

Of course, we are not showing you our Blueprints for that Device, you have to buy it from us, for only 10 units of UUM!
    not including shippingcosts, we are NOT accepting Credits, we are currently out of stock!

---------------------------------

So and that's the Suggestion explained for lazy people:
    An item that is destructing unwanted Items, which are occuring in your Inventory.
    THIS IS NOT A RECYCLER! YOU WONT GET ANY SCRAP FROM IT!

• OMG!!@! GRED POSTED A SUGGESTION!!! +9001!!!!!

(now that i have +1ed it, i shall go read it :) )

edit: now that i have read it, i still think its cool, sorta.
    P.S. and no, it shouldnt cost anything
    P.P.S how about this for recipe?
    MinecraftCow empty MinecraftCow
    :Refined Iron: lava :Refined Iron:
    MinecraftCow :Refined Iron: MinecraftCow

where MinecraftCow = leather; :Refined Iron: = refined iron, duh; and lava is lava bucket or lava block (made from UUM)
    You might want to use dynamite instead of lava, idk

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Shouldn't cost that much, for a lava bucket. UU matter is a bit much. Just lava bucket+ some re iron is good enough.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Official Post

Shouldn't cost that much, for a lava bucket. UU matter is a bit much. Just lava bucket+ some re iron is good enough.

I thought something similar of the Recipe, but i kept it as a Secret, and paying 10 UUM to me for selling it to you, is in comparsion to the Productioncosts very overpriced. :D

I thought about that recipe:

:Tin Ingot: :Intergrated Plating: :Tin Ingot:
    :Electronic Circuit: :Intergrated Plating: :Electronic Circuit:
    :Tin Ingot: :Lava Cell: :Tin Ingot:

:Intergrated Plating: = Void
    :Lava Cell: = Can be a Bucket too

The normal Circuits are for the Intelligence, which is needed to filter the unwanted Items out.

AND NO! ITS NOT A RECYCLER, YOU DONT GET ANY SCRAP FROM IT!