Cheese Burger

• If you put beef in a macerator you get ground beef, milk in a compressor and you get Cheese. Then bread and stone sword would make 2 buns. If you put that together you have a cheese burger. That is my suggestion.

• Official Post

If you but (put) beef (hopefully not Vintagebeef) in a macerator you get ground beef (aka a Patty), milk in a compressor (and) you get Cheese (compressing? thats the wrong operation for making cheese, because it grows while fermenting). Then bread and stone sword (not a Chainsaw, really?) would make 2 buns. If you but (again: put) that together (you forgot the new secret Sausage of Thaumcraft, Ketchup, Mustard, the Seacucumbers, the Seatomatoes AAAAND Love) you have a cheese burger (not a Krabby Patty? Aww.).
    That is my suggestion.

I underlined the Parts, which were added by me to work that a bit out.

And that would happen if i would have Posteditingpowers.

• I underlined the Parts, which were added by me to work that a bit out.

And that would happen if i would have Posteditingpowers.

so to get love do i have to kill the cow while its in love mode?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• You know that Cheese cant be made with a Compressor, right?

And try "Xie's Farming"-Mod if you want Burgers and Sammiches.

I beleve if you compress milk whey you can make something similar to cheese.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I beleve if you compress milk whey you can make something similar to cheese.

Compress a liquid? Nope. The cheese should propably be made in an extractor, but considering the chanches of this getting implemented are quite slim...

• I know it is in Xie's. I am just making a fun suggest. Yea an extractor would probably be better. If you have an idea for sauce I would like to here it.