Suggestion: Advanced Jetpacks

• Official Post

How about player configurating the Jetpack when you rightclick it? (Open a gui with all mode options)
    Actvating multiple mods stacks extra drain percentage.
    For example :
    Safe landing + rocket mode = 1x + 0.2x + 4x = 5.2x
    Safe landing + Horizontal mode + Creative Flight = 1x + 0.2x + 1.5x + 0.5x = 3.2x)

And add another option:
    (electric only) : Allow Drainage of Quantum suit energy (75% efficient) to provide extra internal storage
    (fuel only) : Allow the usage of UUM in inventory to refill jetpacks (1 UUM refills 3/8 jetpack)

• And... what would be the maximun distance you could make with just one recharge?

Something between 10km and 20km would be great //·3·//

• How about player configurating the Jetpack when you rightclick it? (Open a gui with all mode options)
    Actvating multiple mods stacks extra drain percentage.
    For example :
    Safe landing + rocket mode = 1x + 0.2x + 4x = 5.2x
    Safe landing + Horizontal mode + Creative Flight = 1x + 0.2x + 1.5x + 0.5x = 3.2x)

So I still not convinced you about modes not really needed?

And add another option:
    (electric only) : Allow Drainage of Quantum suit energy (75% efficient) to provide extra internal storage
    (fuel only) : Allow the usage of UUM in inventory to refill jetpacks (1 UUM refills 3/8 jetpack)

You mean two new Jetpacks or changing two old?

• Official Post

So I still not convinced you about modes not really needed?

You mean two new Jetpacks or changing two old?

Jetpack wouldnt be configured by pressing M to change modes, simply right click it in hand to open a GUI and you select which modes and options you want.

• Jetpack wouldnt be configured by pressing M to change modes, simply right click it in hand to open a GUI and you select which modes and options you want.

That would be harder to code, when you would need only creative flight mode and travelling one. I do not see the interest of implementing others.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Jetpack wouldnt be configured by pressing M to change modes, simply right click it in hand to open a GUI and you select which modes and options you want.

I prefer right-click any armor piece to wear it.
    And look at my post. Modes are not needed really.

• how do you put a jetpack in hover mode? it never works for me. i went and got ee just for the fly ring, so i would love better jetpacks.