Terra Wart

• The non seed, edible version of terra wart can be planted on crops blocks. This is a very bad thing. On multi-player servers I can't sell the fruits of my labor because that would give someone a jump-start that really isn't fair. I am not sure if you can alter this somehow, but IC devs, please stop this.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• The non seed, edible version of terra wart can be planted on crops blocks. This is a very bad thing. On multi-player servers I can't sell the fruits of my labor because that would give someone a jump-start that really isn't fair. I am not sure if you can alter this somehow, but IC devs, please stop this.

how can you obtain in i couldnt get it just by crossbriding plants

• no take it up with your server admin and then come back

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

The non seed, edible version of terra wart can be planted on crops blocks. This is a very bad thing. On multi-player servers I can't sell the fruits of my labor because that would give someone a jump-start that really isn't fair. I am not sure if you can alter this somehow, but IC devs, please stop this.

*Bitch Please*

Use your Canningmachine and that is.

Oh moment does it have a special ability?

• Oh moment does it have a special ability?

Yes. Removing negative potion effects.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Keep trying, remember, the system is random. Also, Terra Wart is a Tier VI plant, so using higher-tier plants will help you get it.

• Yea, accidentally helping others sucks.

Do you like having movies spoiled for you? Probably not. Obtaining the Terra Wart is half the fun. Also, I spent quite a bit of time and effort getting that terra wart and just giving that away isn't exactly something I want to do. I don't expect people to give me half of their uranium just to help me.

• I am not sympathetic to your greediness. so here is what you should do
    1. make friends by selling cheap terrawart crop starters
    2. using your good relationship sell your friends other stuff like strong booze
    3. ???
    4. profit

simply put your buying positive PR and good karma with terrawart

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• I am not sympathetic to your greediness. so here is what you should do
    1. make friends by selling cheap terrawart crop starters
    2. using your good relationship sell your friends other stuff like strong booze
    3. ???
    4. profit

simply put your buying positive PR and good karma with terrawart

While you may be fine with giving away Terra Warts like that, I am not. If I want to be nice, it is just as easy to give actual seeds. It isn't really fair that I can't be greedy with my terra warts. I can either sell them (and allow other people a bonus start I didn't get) or hoard them ( and develop useless piles of them. People could use them on my server, but I just don't think it would be worth selling them.

• its opinions like that that makes copyright law so screwy you should adapt to the market not seek protection for your business model from authority figures

• That's a bad example. You can sell it but you don't actually make them plant it. They can just use it if they want to enjoy breeding it by themselves.

Fair enough. Maybe it is a bit more like the NEI thing. NEI's cheat mode is disabled by default on technic to help people not cheat. Some might find it very difficult to resist the temptation of just buying that terra wart and planting it. Note that changing this would still allow me to give actual seeds to people if I wanted to be nice, but I can still sell my product. Similar to the people who sell produce in real life.

• If you want a Monopoly on resources, then play SSP...

If you can't share worth a shit, then why are you even on a server... to gloat?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• offboss please add the word [suggestion] to your title they have a rule about that